Medieval II Total War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medieval II Total War

Hello everyone .I'm havening a problem with medieval II.Before i was very unsuccessful at bypassing it's protection i used countless programs and they all failed :P.The only thing that worked was an "EXE fix".But now a new patch (1.2) is out and of course that fix won't work anymore.So anyone have any idea how i can get my game working again ?.

PS:The game uses "Safedisc 4.6"

If you cannot bypass the protection this is because your image is not good. You need to remake it using Alcohol or Blindwrite (a little googling will help you with that). You then will need YASU 1.1 to disable the blacklists of the protection again, google is your friend... you can also use the search function)
    Carpe diem

Comment

I've tried that and it didn't work even YASU and SD4Hide failed.Never had this problem with other games before tho.

Comment

Originally Posted by NewDemon View Post
        The only thing that worked was an "EXE fix".But now a new patch (1.2) is out and of course that fix won't work anymore.
        Please read the rules again. Any conversation about cracks ("EXE fix") is prohibited.
        "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Working...
        X