YASU doesn't work with C&C3 1.04 version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by cpthk View Post
    so back to the topic, does the problem got solved?
    I am still getting the error now.
    I will try out the new daemon tool version 4.09 to see.
    If you read the topic you'd see that it's not an issue with D-Tools or YASU.
    If you want support contact the game developer.
    Goodnight Brave Warrior, Goodnight Monster-land..

Comment

Originally Posted by Kitna View Post
      If you read the topic you'd see that it's not an issue with D-Tools or YASU.
      If you want support contact the game developer.
      If you read the topic, it's totally a problem with YASU. It obviously does not uncloak drives well(only sometimes?) and thus making them unable to be cloaked successfully the next time. And the mini image+virtual drive+YASU method has stopped working for me permanently. That's why we need a fixed YASU... If I revert back to v1.0 of the game it works perfectly. Isn't it clear that YASU cannot hide the drives effectively from the newer protection in place?

Comment

Not clear at all considering it works perfectly for many people.
        Goodnight Brave Warrior, Goodnight Monster-land..

Comment

Is anyone able to reproduce it?

Originally Posted by Kitna View Post
          Not clear at all considering it works perfectly for many people.
          Yea, it used to work for me as well, but it stopped working? And I think there are many people reporting the same problem here.

Comment

Not to sound argumentative, but where are they reporting this? There's a few people in this thread, but considering how many use YASU, there should be tons more if it's a flaw in the program. Perhaps there's some compatibility issue with your hardware. Are you running similar system specs?
            Last edited by Jito463; 22.04.2007, 15:13.

Comment

Alcohol 120%

OK, I have figured it out. It works fine with DAEMON Tools 4.09HE. And it once worked with Alcohol 120% 1.9.7.4719, but suddenly stopped working?!! Never mind, so it's not too much a problem of YASU, more of Alcohol 120%'s??

I should see when this stop working too? :P

Comment

After several testings, I think the problem would be securom itself.
                Because I have one time, i use the no-cd file(cnc3game.dat) to go into the game. Then I exit the game, switch back to original need-cd file, and then run the game again. It gave me the same error message. I didn't even use yasu.
                Seems resurom has a weakness on re-activate its module. Shame on sony.
                On top of that, even many games' demo version have the same error message to many players. I have seen many players posted this error message to the forum, and not just cnc3, but also serious sam demo, Sierra games demo, moto GP 3

This could prove that it's not yasu's problem, it's securom original bug. It not only happens on retail cd-required version, but also no-cd-require demo version

Any know know where does securom installed? I am trying to research on its module, it probably can't un-module when you exit the game. So I am thinking to un-module it manuely by some process viewer

Comment

A new info. to everyone:
                  I just read some information regarding securom modules, I saw the data in wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SecuROM

The version of SecuROM that comes with Armed Assault, S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Neverwinter Nights 2 and Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars (patched to v1.04) prevents the game from running at all if Process Explorer, a free tool offered by Microsoft, has been run since the previous reboot.
                  This is probably why I got the error message sometimes. Because I do have process explorer run sometimes because I use it to kill process if application crashed.
                  Again, shame on sony. How black their company are. Prevent you to play game if you ran some non-related program.

Comment

For future reference cpthk, please do not mention No-CD files. They are illegal (due to modification of the original code) and discussion is not permitted. Thanks.

Comment

Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
                      For future reference cpthk, please do not mention No-CD files. They are illegal (due to modification of the original code) and discussion is not permitted. Thanks.
                      Didnt see the moderator tag on your name, and no they are not illegal in Belize.
                      You might consider applying for forum moderator if you like to advise people.

Btw newer version than cnc3 1.0 are effectively not working with daemon/yasu combo on my rig.
                      Last edited by Sabrehawk; 29.04.2007, 10:24.
                      Guys vote for the threads you read to give
                      the rating system a place to live ^^

Comment

Originally Posted by Sabrehawk View Post
                        and no they are not illegal in Belize.
                        First of all: On the internet, the rule about something being illegal or not only applies to the country where the webserver is located. So if the DT site is hosted in Denmark (according to VisualRoute), everything that's being posted on the forum applies to Danish laws.

And second: Every forum has it's rules. No matter what country users are from, they all need to follow those rules.

Comment

Originally Posted by Sabrehawk View Post
                          Didnt see the moderator tag on your name, and no they are not illegal in Belize.
                          What is permitted in this forums and what not is the decision of the admins and they clearly stated out about which topics you must not discuss. Just check out the Site rules.
                          ... is big in Ireland.

Comment

i have this error when i run CnC3 with Yasu 1.1.7035 together w daemon 4.09HE

Conflict with Emulation Software detected.

can someone pls help me? thks

Comment

Originally Posted by fulltime View Post
                              Conflict with Emulation Software detected.
                              Deinstall EZPlay from Blindwrite, or CloneCD or VirtualCD.
                              Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
                              Peace Through Power

Comment

Working...
                              X