Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by mackscynox View Post
    hi,
    i gave up... i will format my desktop tomorrow to see if it is sth with my computer registry which i think messed up.
    by the way , game works with dvd even with daemon emulation on or off. game totally ignores daemon , sptd vs... i think

Comment

Originally Posted by ..::shiFt::.. View Post
      Can u test DT 4.08 with SPTD 1.43? This would make shure, that the SPTD is causing the problem.
      If thats the case, i would suggest to explain your problem in the SPTD-Support Forum.

Already did 4.08 with SPTD 1.43 - that was in the LONG post. . . When I uninstalled DT 4.091 and re-installed DT 4.08, it did not change the SPTD layer - I had to manually uninstall 1.43 by downloading it, running it, and selecting uninstall. On reboot, I re-installed SPTD 1.42, rebooted again and then installed DT 4.08.

DT 4.08 on SPTD 1.43 would work a couple of times and then cease until I rebooted, uninstalled, and reinstalled DT (this SOMETIMES worked). DT 4.08 on SPTD 1.42, however, no problems whatsoever. I think I will link this thread to the SPTD forum though. . .

Comment

Working...
      X