Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: yasu with registry problem

  1. #11

    Default

    So far so good with DT 4.08 and SPTD 1.42 on System 2 - tried reboots and shutdowns and everything, working like a champ everytime. Will not have a chance to test with System 1 until tomorrow (Sunday). I will update again tomorrow after work.

  2. #12
    Experienced User
    Join Date
    07.10.2006
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MVMiller12 View Post
    I actually had seperated everything out in my long post, but for some reason, the board stripped them when I posted. . .
    Same here. Looks like this is caused by the preview post - function.
    Upgrade your programs:
    DaemonTools --- SPTD --- YASU --- PID

  3. #13

    Default

    The regression to SPTD 1.42 and Daemon Tools 4.08 (all on WinXP x64) seems to work entirely. Experimented with System 1 today (the worst affected one) and it is working 100% correctly now. Looks like the problem really IS with SPTD 1.43. . .

  4. #14
    Experienced User
    Join Date
    07.10.2006
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Can u test DT 4.08 with SPTD 1.43? This would make shure, that the SPTD is causing the problem.

    If thats the case, i would suggest to explain your problem in the SPTD-Support Forum.
    Upgrade your programs:
    DaemonTools --- SPTD --- YASU --- PID

  5. #15

    Default

    hi,

    unlike MVMiller12 i am not so lucky. my system screwed up many. like MVMiller12's , my desktop runs for a few days or more than a week sometimes.

    daemon 4.09 do not work anymore and neither can be uninstalled to try other versions.

    installed sptd 1.42 to check MVMiller12's method with daemon 4.08 (copied from my laptop to desktop machine), run daemon 4.08 with sptd 1.42 but didnot work. gave me the infamous "conflict with emulation software error".

    to evlncrn8 , the error dialog gives no link or number.

    i believe my problem is some specific problem with my computer. After some reboots to try sptd installations , device manager gave error, it got some error with "SCSI\Raid controller" and my modem (56k) is unrecognized by windows. the new hardware found dialog popped up. for modem. daemon 4.08 runs nwn2 still.


    i gave up... i will format my desktop tomorrow to see if it is sth with my computer registry which i think messed up.


    thanks to everyone for helping

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mackscynox View Post
    hi,
    i gave up... i will format my desktop tomorrow to see if it is sth with my computer registry which i think messed up.
    by the way , game works with dvd even with daemon emulation on or off. game totally ignores daemon , sptd vs... i think

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ..::shiFt::.. View Post
    Can u test DT 4.08 with SPTD 1.43? This would make shure, that the SPTD is causing the problem.
    If thats the case, i would suggest to explain your problem in the SPTD-Support Forum.

    Already did 4.08 with SPTD 1.43 - that was in the LONG post. . . When I uninstalled DT 4.091 and re-installed DT 4.08, it did not change the SPTD layer - I had to manually uninstall 1.43 by downloading it, running it, and selecting uninstall. On reboot, I re-installed SPTD 1.42, rebooted again and then installed DT 4.08.

    DT 4.08 on SPTD 1.43 would work a couple of times and then cease until I rebooted, uninstalled, and reinstalled DT (this SOMETIMES worked). DT 4.08 on SPTD 1.42, however, no problems whatsoever. I think I will link this thread to the SPTD forum though. . .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •