No announcement yet.

Make an (Iso?) Of a game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think its safedisc, so I'll get Alcohol 52%, and run it from the autorun.exe from the CD?
    One sheep - Many Sheepah.

Comment

I got alcohol 52 up now, but IDK what to do (I got 4 drives on the area at bottom of screen, where two of them are virtual(?) And the other two are my cd rooms. What now? I don't get what options to use.

.'/L|__`.
      / =[_]O|` \
      |"+_____":|
      __:='|____`-:__
      ||[] ||====| []||
      ||[] | |=| | []||
      |:||_|=|U| |_||:|
      |:|||]_=_ =[_||:|
      | |||] [_][]C|| |
      | ||-'"""""`-|| |
      /|\\_\_|_|_/_//|\
      |___| /|\ |___|
      `---' |___| `---'
      `---'

Comment

Nevermind, I got it working (Lock thread since problem is solved to stop further posting etc? Or....)

Comment

Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
          First, you need to use ProtectionID to scan the disc and/or install directory and determine the copy protection. Then open Alcohol and select Image Making Wizard. Choose the appropriate copy protection from the list and use MDS for the image format. Then just select a location, save it, and mount the image to the virtual drive. Being an older copy protection, it should work without any special tools. If it doesn't, use YASU to play.
          I don't see where the copy protection list is in Alcohol, it might just be that I'm using the latest one?

Comment

How to make an Image using Alcohol: Alcohol Soft Product Support
            In the meantime there are also Datatypes for DVDs.
            Last edited by Terramex; 25.05.2011, 14:39.
            I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Working...
            X