No announcement yet.

YASU 1.2.7050 Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like they've updated the protection on ArmA again; the new 1.08 patch is flagging YASU 1.2.7050...
    A required security module cannot be activated.
    This program cannot be executed (5023).
    Please have a look at http://www.securom.com/message.asp?m=module&c=5023 for further, more detailed information.

Comment

You should use 1.2b.7060.
      Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
      Peace Through Power

Comment

Damn ... Armed Assault 1.08 patch dosnt work with new Yasu.

SecuROM&153; has determined that the tool 'YASU' is running in the background. Please deactivate and close this tool before you start the application.

so there must a niw one than 7.33

Comment

yep ArmA has blacklisted YASU, yet again... i really want to play 1.08 lol

i read something about editing the hex in YASU, but it couldent find the right thing..

does anyone know how to make arma 1.08 work?

Comment

First rename YASU.exe to something like BLA.exe ... then use the command line parameter -usuck

Example:
            "C:\YASU\BLA.exe" -usuck
            MfG, Benni

Mail: benni@copybase.org
            IRC: #dt & #copybase at irc.copybase.org

Comment

No, this option doesnґt works.

Comment

Originally Posted by Benni View Post
                First rename YASU.exe to something like BLA.exe ... then use the command line parameter -usuck
                Example:
                "C:\YASU\BLA.exe" -usuck
                that's not working for me. i'm running xp x64

Comment

I am also having problems, the Hex edit cant pick up Y.A.S. like the older YASU, any advice?

Comment

doesnt work for me too - using winxp sp2 and vista ult 32bit tried with every yasu version. looks like in 1.08 there is securom version 7.34 or smthng

Comment

No need for Y.A.S.U. for Arma 1.08. Use DaemonTools V4.09 and mount the german image found at gamecopyworld. If game still doesnt play make sure Y.A.S.U. is not running and that all blue entries in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\MountedDevices
                      are deleted excluding DosDevices e.g. \DosDevices\C: etc.

Comment

you copied and pasted that direct from the www page ;p
                        doesnt always work in some cases though
                        my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

Got it working on XP and Vista machine's. After doing the above method I had to use latest Y.A.S.U to get the game to work in Vista.

Comment

I'm having the problem of ArmA now working, either. Have the newest YASU and Daemon Tools I can find. Also have that German image, to no avail. Right now, it's at 1.05, but I'm working on downloading 1.08.

The error I get is:

A required security module cannot be activated.
                            This program cannot be executed (7000).

Please have a look at http://www.securom.com/message.asp?m=module&c=7000 for further, more detailed information.

Comment

It's quite interesting, but with the final 1.08 update of Arma i doesn't need YASU anymore. The beta 1.07 only runs with the latest YASU version but the final 1.08 detects YASU and says something about security module bla bla. But When i just mount it with daemon tools 4.09 and start Arma the cd check works and it runs fine.

Comment

Its a possible to get new version of YASU in this week?

Comment

Working...
                                X