No announcement yet.

New Customer User

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After PM to admins and email through disc-soft support ticket i am giving up.It has past more than month since i purchased DT Pro, if i did not receive customer status by now it is not important to me anymore.I was waiting for some feedback from Locutus or someone close to him, but i see i am not the onlyone since the public release of DT Pro.I am officialy pissed off.Thank you.
    We are the Borg.Resistance is futile!

Comment

I'm waiting over a month now.....Is it so difficult to set a simple flag ???

Comment

So far most of you got lucky. I have registers in November 05. I had an e-mail, configming that I was a customer. All they need was my nick here in the forum. I have given it to them, but so far, I have not been granted customer status.
        I hvae written two e-mail already.
        My main problem is, that I don't even get an answer. It is, if nobody cares, except those people answering on my post suggesting to write to locutus about it.
        So, if somebody could have a look into it, it would be great. At last tell me, if I misunderstood something wrong when I registered and I am not entitled to daemon tools pro, so that I can go ahead an buy it.

Comment

I just want to add something to make my message clear. It seems to me that I was a little to fast in writing it.
          I have registered Deamon Tools with share-it in November 05. Not that anyone mistakes it for "I have registered in this forum in November 05".

Comment

I got the same problem, I purchased DT Pro on 12-07-2007 and havent got access to Customer Area.
            Dell Inspiron E1705 C2D T7600
            4 GB RAM 667 Mhz
            NVidia GeForce 7900 GS 256 MB (w/ 7900 GTX BIOS)

Comment

Oh,man, tell me "who I have to kill to get access to customer area?"
              I purchased DT Pro on 12-07-2007, my username was pnk78, I didn't post my email to avoid getting spammed.
              It's almost 1Ѕ month and nothing about Customer Area's access, c'mon a paid for this program, it's a very good program, but a little support here would be nice too.
              4 GB RAM 667 Mhz

Comment

Also waiting for customer forum access

My username is mvmiller12 - also waiting for customer access.

Comment

@MVMiller12
                  Looks like you got it.

Comment

Hey, why you gave access to that guy @@MVMiller12@@ and not me? I don't think that being nice, what's is the problem?
                    4 GB RAM 667 Mhz

Comment

Maybe the difference in your username is causing a complication.

Comment

Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
                        Maybe the difference in your username is causing a complication.
                        When I registered on disc-soft.com there was a limitation on the number of characters available in the field for username, so I had to use a short for my nick...
                        4 GB RAM 667 Mhz

Comment

what a mess, still waitin' for my customer status... almost 2 months since registration...
                          4 GB RAM 667 Mhz

Comment

Hi,

I don't have access either, I registered as SUPERN20 cause the username didn't allow any longer names.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                            X