Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: New Customer User

New User

Ausrufezeichen New Customer User

Hi, I decided to buy a serial and become a new customer. I heard that I can access a new forum and exclusive content. Iґm still waiting for the email with the serial, can u check that? Thanks.

New User

Same here. According to this sticky we should send a pm to Netsoerfer but that's not allowed, I tried. Hope some admin will see this thread.
    BTW, my registration might have been a little chaotic, considering that the first payment (Hungarian VISA) was first reported to have failed by share-it, then I used another card (Japanese VISA), this time it succeeded. After a week, however, I received a mail from share-it that my first payment too was successful. To avoid having paid for registration 2x, I cancelled the first (problematic) one. Hope DT team did receive my money.

New User

DT team is too busy atm. Cant tell you why Hold your breath peeps, everything will be ok as soon as possible.

We'll check what's going on.
    We apologize for any inconvenience.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

New User

Nothing happens, no news and no changes. I think DT Team have the sufficient time to give me customer privileges...

hmm. definitley here goes something wrong. We will check this,
    nevertheless, we grant you access now.

New User

Thank you LocutusofBorg. I have my privileges now. Cheers !!!!

I don't have customer access and I have waited 14 days. Would appreciate some feedback

New User

Quote Originally Posted by PostApoc View Post
    I don't have customer access and I have waited 14 days. Would appreciate some feedback
    Dude, same problem here.I purchased DT Pro 27.06.2007 and still got no customer tag.I PM-d admins-no luck, contacted after 10 days through disc-soft support ticket-still no answer.I would appreciate if someone answers our questions here.Anyone?
    We are the Borg.Resistance is futile!

Quote Originally Posted by DeeMon View Post
    Dude, same problem here.I purchased DT Pro 27.06.2007 and still got no customer tag.I PM-d admins-no luck, contacted after 10 days through disc-soft support ticket-still no answer.I would appreciate if someone answers our questions here.Anyone?
    Still wating too

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast