No announcement yet.

Heroes of Might and Magic V v.1.05 EU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I have an image of HOMMV created with alcohol 120%, running DT Lite 4.30.4 and Yasu 1.6.9040 (cloak on!) and it keeps telling me that I have a backup in and I need to place the original HOMMV disk in.

Of course my laptop does not have an optical drive, otherwise I wouldn't need to do this!

I have the RMPS, SafeDisk, SecuRom and LaserLock options checked in DT Lite.

Any ideas? Interestingly, I was able to start it with DT Lite 4.30.1. Can I get a download of a prior version of DT Lite?

Comment

Originally Posted by viridapollo View Post
      ...keeps telling me that I have a backup in and I need to place the original HOMMV disk in.
      Usually this means that the needed DPM wasn't performed precise enough (or not at all).
      Originally Posted by viridapollo View Post
      Interestingly, I was able to start it with DT Lite 4.30.1. Can I get a download of a prior version of DT Lite?
      Maybe the virtual drives' speed of version 4.30.1 is different in a way that it still authenticates your backup - i don't know. You can give it a try: Download 4.30.1

P.S.: uncheck the emulation options as they're not needed in this case
      I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Actually, downgrading to DT Lite 4.30.1 worked!! Weird that DT Lite 4.30.4 didn't work. Maybe your theory that the virtual drives' speed of version 4.30.1 is different in a way that it still authenticates the backup is correct...

Comment

Working...
        X