Creating an image please help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating an image please help!!

Ok im srry if this isnt posted or not but currently i installed daemon tools 4.09HE and i have nero and clonecd, thing is i read the help thing..... and it said i needed to create an image too mount to my daemon tools in order too play my game without the cd (anno 1701), but i do not know how. i created a copied disk from nero before installing daemon tools and the cd/dvd test finds it and will not allow me to play the game. that is when i thought of daemon tools, knowing that i can play games without the cd i tried it, i had it before but when i deleted it, my disk drivers did not appear and it had really upset me. NOT knowing the quality of this program im trying it now so conclusion, how do i create a disk that will appear as the original disk using daemon tools either or (nero Clonecd) and will work when needed?

Use Daemon Tools Pro to create an image of Anno 1701 as Alcohol can't handel Tages yet.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Great idea, I would like to have it too. May be you can give us a clue where to get it. Up to now I can't see that it is available.

Comment

Originally Posted by GhostMachine View Post
        Great idea, I would like to have it too. May be you can give us a clue where to get it. Up to now I can't see that it is available.
        DT Pro is only available for customers. Wait for official announcement of DT Pro.

Comment

First, I know that but in some other thread I read it came out this week and so far the week is almost over and I mean who said this was an official but I'm not 100% sure. Second, it wasn't very helpful if Blazkowicz mentioned such things to user who seems not to be a customer too. That dosen't help at all. If he isn't a customer the anwser is he has to wait until it's out for the rest of the world or to try vcd which should also work.

Comment

Originally Posted by GhostMachine View Post
            it wasn't very helpful if Blazkowicz mentioned such things to user who seems not to be a customer too. That dosen't help at all. If he isn't a customer the anwser is he has to wait until it's out for the rest of the world .
            It was quite simple to obtain DT Pro, register the free version of Daemon Tools to become a customer then you could have purchased it through the customer section.

No matter now as it's officially released to the public today here: http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/daem...html#post87520

Comment

Working...
            X