TDU leaked patch 1.66a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TDU leaked patch 1.66a

I downloaded the "unofficial" patch here http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=NG1IJITH
    There is a securom update in the patch.

The question is that even when the YASU 1.2 7060 tells me that "3 devices successfully cloaked", the securom can still detect my daemon 4.09 HE. Yes it's not that YASU is blacklisted, but bypassed.

Same problem here as well. This is the error it gives me:
    SecuROM,Sony,Sony DADC,copy protection,cdrom,disc,dvd,dvd copy protection

So I guess the new SecuROM can detect Yasu.

Comment

wait for YASU v1.3!
      Upgrade your programs:
      DaemonTools --- SPTD --- YASU --- PID

Comment

Originally Posted by TRB View Post
        Same problem here as well. This is the error it gives me:
        SecuROM,Sony,Sony DADC,copy protection,cdrom,disc,dvd,dvd copy protection

So I guess the new SecuROM can detect Yasu.
        Sorry but we have different problems. Yours is because YASU is on the blacklist. when I use YASU 1.07, I get the same error as yours. But when I use YASU 1.2, YASU is NOT detected, but DAEMON is detected even when YASU is cloaking.

Comment

[!] SecuROM Detected - Version 07.33.0012
          [!] Possible CD/DVD-Check String -> CD-ROM drive
          [!] Possible CD/DVD-Key or Serial Check -> CDKey

That is the bad 7.33 again.
          Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
          Peace Through Power

Comment

Well If you want the extra content, but don't want to use your disk, there is a way around it.

Before patching just backup testdriveunlimited.exe, then after applying the patch replace the new exe with the old backup. You won't get the bug-fixes, but you will enjoy a new Skyline and an RS4.

Wait for new Yasu huh? Ok.

Comment

For me it also detects YASU, and I am using the latest version.
              But I managed to hide YASU using a program called HideToolz, but then I get the 'Emulator detected' error, just like without YASU.

Comment

Sounds like it disabled YASU, instead of hiding it.

Comment

Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
                  Sounds like it disabled YASU, instead of hiding it.
                  If that was the case, then other SecuROM protected games would also refuse to run. C&C3 1.05 still runs without problems, using regular DT.

Looks like this new version of SecuROM not only blacklists the latest YASU, it also uses another method to detect DT.

Comment

Originally Posted by famin View Post
                    I downloaded the "unofficial" patch here http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=NG1IJITH
                    ...this patch is a fake!...

Comment

It may be unofficial, but if it was a fake then it wouldn't contain an updated SecuROM.

Comment

Forgot to mention it (and could no longer edit previous post), but this SecuROM version also blacklists DT Pro.

Comment

Actual patch is supposed to be released on Monday the 16th.

Blazkowicz, what version of PID are you using? Mine only reports SecuROM v7.xx. I'm using Protection ID v5.2c, which I think is the latest.

Comment

"Dear TDU players, please do not download the TDU patch 1.64A and 1.66A as they are not validated by Atari and may cause unknown problems to your game. The official TDU PC patch will be released very soon. Keep checking the atari websites for further information. Thank you for your understanding."

Comment

@TRB: Blazkowicz is one of the lucky people that got the inofficial v5.3 beta from cdkiller.
                              Upgrade your programs:
                              DaemonTools --- SPTD --- YASU --- PID

Comment

Working...
                              X