Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats the diff between free dt and pro dt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the diff between free dt and pro dt?

i have been using normal dt for years. I want to know whats n pro thats different then the normal dt?

Well

Originally Posted by warzer View Post
    i have been using normal dt for years. I want to know whats n pro thats different then the normal dt?
    You can start by checking out the webpage.

and for some screenshots of the UI.
    Grenz
    Reality is an illusion caused by lack of alcohol

Comment

I actually have the same question, but the answer we really need is something more specific.

I already saw those links you gave (before reading this forum), but there's nothing else different than "Sleek new UI Design" and "32 Virtual Drives", and a few bug fixes.

The rest of the features listed are already with the normal DT. So, the question is, what really is the difference aside from the sleek new UI design and 32 virtual drives, and bug fixes?

$27.00 is fine with me, but paying on an annual basis requires that I be convince it is worth it. Maybe if its a lifetime license, I wouldn't even ask this question. Lifetime license = I will buy even though there is Zero difference, you know what I mean? The Value. What's in DT PRO that isn't on DT Standard?

Future features perhaps? Anything that the DT Standard can't do which DT Pro can?

Thanks.

Comment

I just want to make a little precision.

DT Pro licence is lifetime, upgrade availability is not.
        When the first year is done, you still can use DT Pro, but you won't get access to upgrade until you renew your subsciption.

ATM, DT Pro is the only software able to make real working Tages images...
        Carpe diem

Comment

Originally Posted by Laibcoms View Post
          I already saw those links you gave (before reading this forum), but there's nothing else different than "Sleek new UI Design" and "32 Virtual Drives", and a few bug fixes.
          The key difference is that DT Pro can create images. That point is made in their product description:
          DAEMON Tools Pro is CD & DVD emulation software which allows users to make CD/DVD disc images, create a virtual CD / DVD drives and play CDs & DVDs without the need for the physical disc.
          But, the image creation aspect of DT-Pro should be bullet-pointed to make it clear and obvious. The statement as it stands is not 100% clear - it could be understood as saying:
          DT Pro allows users to play CD/DVD images that they create using some other software.
          Which is what standard DT does.

Comment

"ATM, DT Pro is the only software able to make real working Tages images..."

Can you help me out on how to do this? I recently bought Act of War High Treason (Stand Alone Version) and it is protected by Tages.

How do I make a working image of the game.

All I want is to be able to play the game without inserting the DVD.
            Nobody wants to have their DVDs scratched due to normal use and time right.

I already made an image using DT Pro and it produced an MDF file.
            Same file as the one made by my Alcohol 52% FE.

For more details on how I did it, please look me up.

Su-27FlankerB

Thanks

Comment

Just select Tages Plugin after you clicked on "Make new image".
              Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
              Peace Through Power

Comment

Working...
              X