Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 1.12a

Hi!
    I observed some really strange things I thought they're worth mentioning on this board.
    I have a Flaming Cliffs ISO Image. Its no surprise it doesn't work if burnt on a CD or mounted with DT.
    BUT: IF you physically disconnect your CD-drives, it does work if you access the mounted iso-image (DT 4.09) while Starforce checks the image. I tried multiple times and if you copy the Iso (anywhere you want. I copied it to the desktop) and start the application while copying, Starforce passes and the game will start with no problems.

Some additional info:
    Win XP SP2
    Starforce 3.7.14.2
    Lock On with Flaming Cliffs 1.12a

So far. Hope it helps somebody.

Originally Posted by Kassad View Post
    Hi!
    I observed some really strange things I thought they're worth mentioning on this board.
    I have a Flaming Cliffs ISO Image. Its no surprise it doesn't work if burnt on a CD or mounted with DT.
    BUT: IF you physically disconnect your CD-drives, it does work if you access the mounted iso-image (DT 4.09) while Starforce checks the image. I tried multiple times and if you copy the Iso (anywhere you want. I copied it to the desktop) and start the application while copying, Starforce passes and the game will start with no problems.
    Some additional info:
    Win XP SP2
    Starforce 3.7.14.2
    Lock On with Flaming Cliffs 1.12a
    So far. Hope it helps somebody.
    man.. the protection of this game is a GOD. Anyone can break it....

Comment

Working...
    X