X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Context Menu / Right Mouse Button

Hello,
    Some DT pro suggestions:
    It would be nice to have the "mount" context menu also for mds files and not only for the according mds.

Furthermore, even more important, a list of recently mounted images in the context menu would be very helpful (similar to Alcohol 120 %).

My christmas wish list for the coming updates:
    Burning engine
    Premastering function
    Combine DT pro with Y.A.S.U.
    Protection scanner as a part of DT pro

This would be the perfect all-in-one solution!

Tschens Brems

You mean mdf file and not mds file.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

I can't see why that would be necessary. An MDS is always created when you use the MDS/MDF format. When would you ever need to mount the MDF without the MDS?

Comment

Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
        I can't see why that would be necessary. An MDS is always created when you use the MDS/MDF format. When would you ever need to mount the MDF without the MDS?
        Just see it as an old man's wish. Its because I always right click the wrong file first. 8-]

And yes, there is a typo in my post above. Should be:
        "... also for mdf files and not only for the according mds."
        Last edited by Guest; 28.07.2007, 19:26.

Comment

Its because I always right click the wrong file first. 8-]
          How about showing
          the file extension?

Comment

And the context menu should also be shown on vista x64 When will this be fixed?

Comment

If you mount an mdf instead of the corresponding mds file, aren't you missing out the copy protection data? AFAIK this is stored in the mds (DPM etc), while the mdf is in fact a regular iso file.

Comment

Originally Posted by Reef View Post
                If you mount an mdf instead of the corresponding mds file, aren't you missing out the copy protection data? AFAIK this is stored in the mds (DPM etc), while the mdf is in fact a regular iso file.
                Well, alcohol does the same, and it works there. Since the (copy protected) mdf can only be mounted when also an mds with the same filename is available, it shouldnt be a problem to implement this in DT Pro as well.
                In other words: when I right-click on the mds file and choose "mount", DT Pro searches for the appropriate mdf file and mounts it. Not that difficult, isnt it?
                Tschens

Comment

Working...
                X