Loki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loki

LOki doesn`t pass protection test Star force all the time writes that emuletion was found.
    I am running DT 4.091 std 1.5 Starforce v.4.7 OS Vista home

What i have to do?

Well your image is located where?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Man, you need the damon 4.9 SPTD 1.50 (separate download). Install in this order, next copy the huge MDF and the small MDS (39Kb) in same folder. Mount the MDS. Activate all emulations. That's it, you go!. In my case no need to disable anything or hide Daemon.

Comment

Emulations options are only here for burned CD/DVDs. DT applies without asking what's needed to mounted images.
        Carpe diem

Comment

since the last update of starforce 4.7.10.0 (tested with loki patch 1.06), deamon tools (last version), alcohol (last version) and deamon tools pro are detected, with message "you try to use a emulation software, please disable emulation software and put the real disc"

Comment

another example to approve this is colin mc rae dirt 1.2. the new starforce blacklists daemon tools.

all we can do is to play with original disc and wait for a solution.

(don't know if solution comes from yasu or daemon tools)

Comment

solution will 99% not be from yasu
              yasu is only safedisc/securom
              my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

there was a time, yasu was only for securom.
                but it doesn't matter if its in daemon tools, yasu or a third application. but the less programs are needed to do daemon-tool's job, the better it is;-)

Comment

The reason Safedisc was added was because it's blacklisting techniques were similar to SecuROM's. Starforce's techniques are too disimilar, from what I understand.

Comment

Loki v1.0.7 & newly installed DT 4.10 with SPTD 1.5

Loki v1.0.7 & newly installed DT 4.10 with SPTD 1.5 using the image from here:
                    http://dl.gamecopyworld.com/?d=2007&f=Loki miniimagen AsisActivity!rar
                    gives the message:
                    Error
                    Failed to identify the disc in the drive. Insert a licensed disc in the drive and retry the disc check. If this error occurs when using a licensed disc of this application, press "Information" and send the error report to product technical support."

Comment

Use full image.
                      Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
                      Peace Through Power

Comment

Working...
                      X