Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Showing results 121 to 129 of 129

Thread: YASU 1.3.7070 released

Quote Originally Posted by hadjy View Post
    hi, i'm trying to run resident evil 4, i'm using daemon tools 4.10 and YASU but i keep geting this error and can't run the game, can someone help me?
    I have the same problem too. The game will usually start after 3 - 5 attempts playing around with it and Yasu enabled.

It would be much more convenient for it to start up within the first try, but I guess Yasu hasn't successfully or completely Anti-Blacklisted the version of Securom Resident Evil 4 (PC) uses.

Experienced User

your image is bad.

A Game doesn't start the 3rd - 5th time because of a Blacklist but most likely because of a bad image.
    Upgrade your programs:
    DaemonTools --- SPTD --- YASU --- PID

i thought vIDE isn't needed for blacklistng cause it acts as a real dvd drive

Default Yasu

Iv Tried To Dowmload This But Cant Get It To Work New To This Can Antone Help Iv Been Told It Works On The New Theory Test Cheers Terry70

Yasu wont work fine for alone in the dark, securom for aitd 5 detetcs emulation software though yasu claims to be cloaking all virtual drives any solution ?

Experienced User

Yasu is outdated!

Try updating to latest SPTD/DT versions and avoid using Yasu.
    Upgrade your programs:
    DaemonTools --- SPTD --- YASU --- PID

Quote Originally Posted by tranquilizer View Post
    Yasu wont work fine for alone in the dark, securom for aitd 5 detetcs emulation software though yasu claims to be cloaking all virtual drives any solution ?
    This is NOT a YASU Problem! SR7 Blacklist the current Virtual Drives! i can play Aitd, the Abbey.Sunrise... in the Virtual Drive from Alcohol with Y.A.S.U.1.3.7071 fromt he 18th sep. 07.

believe me! plug out your physical drives and try it! you will see SR7 still detect a conflict with emu soft.!

New User

Default yasu 1.3

dudes how do i use yasu 1.3? its the first time when i got it and i really dunnot know how can i start my game with it. can someone please help me?

GERMAN TRANSLATOR

Just run it and click on Cloak.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213