erro de instalaзгo no toshiba disc creator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• erro de instalaзгo no toshiba disc creator

Quando se instala o daemon tools sobre o toshiba disc creator, ocorre um erro quando se utiliza posteriormente o programa da toshiba. Podem-me por favor dizer como o evitar? Obrigado

Speak english only in this section.

Can't help you as you haven't wrote in english.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

toshiba disc creator error

the question asked (casually the same problem I have) is when you install demon tools over disc creator, an error message is displayed. Please let me know how to avoid this error.
      Thanks

Comment

The question I asked was: when I install the "Demon Tools" over Toshiba OEM program "Disc Creator", an error message is displayed. We need to avoid this error in using Daemon. I experiment to disable the Daemon virtual drives to 0, and this result. But the expedient dont let me burn images to physical disks from virtual drives, because I need to disable Daemon first. Please, see if you can help me (and help all the others Toshiba users of Daemon).

Thanks
        André Vieira

Comment

What kind of error, exact error message?
          Did you try SPTD layer v1.50 yet:
          Need to mount or create an image? DAEMON Tools software is here at your service. Choose from laconic Lite, powerful Ultra or old but gold Pro and try for free.
          Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
          They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Originally Posted by Copytrooper View Post
            http://disc-tools.com/download/sptd/
            Thanks for reply. The (thoshiba) DiskCreator error is <32007C-26-0000045D>. The Daemon I instaled is the SPTD 1.43(C). I will try the new version 1.5 and I will tell you if the problem is already solved. My OS is the VistaHomeBasic, and could be the problem source, too.
            Tanks

Comment

Originally Posted by aacv View Post
              Thanks for reply. The (thoshiba) DiskCreator error is <32007C-26-0000045D>. The Daemon I instaled is the SPTD 1.43(C). I will try the new version 1.5 and I will tell you if the problem is already solved. My OS is the VistaHomeBasic, and could be the problem source, too.
              Tanks
              Originally Posted by Copytrooper View Post
              http://disc-tools.com/download/sptd/
              I tried the new version of Daemon Tools (DAEMON Tools v4.10 X86 32 Bits - with SPTD 1.50) and the Toshiba Disc Creator problem vanish. I think the OS MS Vista Home basic installed in my machine, and the usual incompatibility now resolved by the new version of Daemon Tool, was the center of that problem. Thanks for you help.

Comment

Working...
              X