madden 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• madden 08

i cant seem to get secureRom loader to work for Madden 08. Maybe im not doing it correctly, can somebody please help me?

Originally Posted by jlightning30 View Post
    i cant seem to get secureRom loader to work for Madden 08. Maybe im not doing it correctly, can somebody please help me?
    Try Y.A.S.U in order to run the game.

Comment

I have tried that and I will already give you a heads up that that will not work. Speaking of Madden 08 anyone notice any bugs at the loading up of the game? It seems to hang a little bit for me when I start up the game when you have Vince Young up on the screen and the loading bar stalls in the lower right hand corner. And to get it out of the way my machine is no where near a low end PC. Probably just one of the bugs in a new game. Hopefully EA will put out a patch for it.

Comment

AH I take back what I said in my previous post (if it gets posted) Make sure you get the newest version of YASU otherwise it will not work. Grab the latest version here.

Comment

Originally Posted by nheimler View Post
          I have tried that and I will already give you a heads up that that will not work. Speaking of Madden 08 anyone notice any bugs at the loading up of the game? It seems to hang a little bit for me when I start up the game when you have Vince Young up on the screen and the loading bar stalls in the lower right hand corner. And to get it out of the way my machine is no where near a low end PC. Probably just one of the bugs in a new game. Hopefully EA will put out a patch for it.
          How did you create your image? Don't foget it is SecuRom 7 you know that you have to extract dpm.

Comment

Originally Posted by korn2006 View Post
            How did you create your image? Don't foget it is SecuRom 7 you know that you have to extract dpm.
            My posts must be taking some time to show as it works fine with the latest version of YASU. There are apparently two links to te site to download YASU and the one I had originally was to the previous version. All is well now though and works just fine. And I use Blindwrite to make my images.

Comment

I have the latest YASU but it still does not work for me. I use Alcohol to create the image. Any other ideas? Thanks in advance.

Comment

And which error do you get kooljay2? Mine works very fine, so no YASU blacklist.
                Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
                Peace Through Power

Comment

I finally got it to work by:

1. making double-triple sure I had the latest copy of DT (I thought I did but I didn't);
                  2. making double-triple sure I had the latest version of YASU (I thought I did but I didn't);
                  3. making image after image with Alcohol until I got settings that worked. I had to ramp the write speed down to very low b4 it worked.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X