Support creation of Mini Images in DTPro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support creation of Mini Images in DTPro

Currently to create a mini image you have to use Alcohol and cancel the creation at a certain point, or use another program to clip it.

Anyway DT Pro supports creating images, does it support creating mini images? If not this is a feature that would be very nice! When we put a game on a laptop for example space is tight and putting many 5+ GB images is not really an option.

mini/maxi images look like they're on the way out, lots of the protections now have extra checks, so the simple 'cancel' quick when making images is a little trickier, as for the size issue, get a bigger hdd...
    my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

Or an external HDD.

Comment

Originally Posted by noeldillabough View Post
        Currently to create a mini image you have to use Alcohol and cancel the creation at a certain point, or use another program to clip it.
        That's only working for older Safedisc titles definitely.
        To be on the safe side only leave 16 sectors for Securom titles (as described in this and this thread). If you leave more than 16 sectors Securom titles may not start.
        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

I am a little confused with Disc-Soft website.
          Why they don't provide US dollars price?
          I can't find the free/trial or older version there!

Comment

Working...
          X