X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same.

Comment

you can play tft with roc cd :P no patch needed

so my roc copy is made with clonecd and works perfect...the tft copy is made with alcohol and doesn't work anymore after some patch 1.08/1.09 i believe. even with dt emulation
      When Hell is full,
      the dead will walk the earth

Comment

Originally Posted by `gsds`
        you can play tft with roc cd :P no patch needed

so my roc copy is made with clonecd and works perfect...the tft copy is made with alcohol and doesn't work anymore after some patch 1.08/1.09 i believe. even with dt emulation
        My TFT copy from Alcohol worked up to 1.12, after 1.13 I used my ROC CD.

Comment

Inquiries about licensing for gaming centers and cyber cafés should be sent to sitelicense@blizzard.com.

from blizzards homepage

I think they had a page where you could see which cybercafe's were registered once.. but can't find it atm ..

Comment

TFT worked fine for me using securerom 4/5 in alcohol and leaving all the daemon tools emulation options.

Comment

Has 3.44 fixed this issue?

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Thanks, I have 3.44 installed but I'm still using the ROC image / registry tweak method.

Comment

The v1.13b patch (and subsequent 1.14 patch as well, I believe) removed the blacklist. I don't know if Blizzard reverted to an older version of SecuROM or if they just stopped looking for drive emulation software, but everything seems to work fine now.

Comment

1.14 is protected by SecuROM 4.84.81 - so obviously not SecuROM5.
                      Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
                      They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
                      X