Problem with securom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with securom

YASU is unable to find device(s) to cloak regarding "SecuROM". There seams to be no problem cloaking "SafeDisk"
    why?

Here Here.... I'm having the same problem, if anyone has the answer that would make my day

Comment

Do you use DT Pro and use only the virtual IDE-Drive or the virtual SCSI drive?

Have you used YASU v1.3 or v1.4 previously once, without a problem?

Comment

Originally Posted by ghost_zero View Post
        Do you use DT Pro and use only the virtual IDE-Drive or the virtual SCSI drive?
        Have you used YASU v1.3 or v1.4 previously once, without a problem?
        Does YASU work with the IDE-Drive

Comment

Does YASU work with the IDE-Drive
          At the moment it doesn't. Use the virtual SCSI drive in combination with YASU

Comment

nope, dont think it does
            my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

maybe not, but...

I play Medieval total war 2 : Kingdoms from the vIDE drive.
              Without YASU (1.4, not tested with other version) : emulator detected. With YASU, game launches without any questions
              This is also true for Bioshock.
              Carpe diem

Comment

Do you have the vSCSI drives running as well? If so, that would probably explain it.

Comment

well I've got the free/ad support dt. I tried dling yasu 1.2 as well, but that didn't work either. it couldn't cloak the drive and then an unspecified error listed in the text after it said it couldn't cloak. My virtual drive is an scsi, so that doesn't seem to be the problem... I don't understand why i can't get any of the other cloaking utilities to work either though. Yasu just seems the most user friendly so that's the one i'm focusing on.

Comment

oh and no i haven't used it successfully before, this is the first time i'm trying yasu. But i've used other cloakers in the past, but on a different system.

Comment

@jito : yes, I need it. Maybe the reason is there.
                      Carpe diem

Comment

Working...
                      X