Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Please Insert Disc"...? (HINT: latest patch removes all cd-checks)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Please Insert Disc"...? (HINT: latest patch removes all cd-checks)

I made an ISO from my warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne disc (after I installed warcraft 3 and the expansion)
    When I mount the ISO, the main menu of the game shows up, but when I click "Start Warraft 3" it asks me to insert a disc, there a way I can get this working?

Originally Posted by Varlisk View Post
    I made an ISO from my warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne disc (after I installed warcraft 3 and the expansion)
    When I mount the ISO, the main menu of the game shows up, but when I click "Start Warraft 3" it asks me to insert a disc, there a way I can get this working?
    You have to make an 1:1 copy of the original CD. The ISO File is not a 1:1 copy of a disc. Make the image with Alcohol or Daemon Tools Pro and use the profile "SecuRom *New (4.x/5.x)"

Comment

Originally Posted by Varlisk View Post
      You have to reinstall the game.

Reinstall it from the mounted image. Leave the image mounted, and hit play.

Comment

Working...
      X