List of Languages and Lang.Tool -as of 25 Sep. 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Hanschke View Post
    if there is unicode feature u can use the special polnish letter too. maybe u try it and look if all is ok inside the pro.
    There are following problem:
    1. When I am trying to introduce one of my polish letters, then menu in translator appears, apparently it has the same key combination.
    2. For polish letters there are two codig page used, which are not compatible to each other.
    I will make a translation without special characters, then I will import it to word and I will convert it to both coding systems, and then I will start testing

Best Regards

Dominik

Comment

@dgawlow

Ad 1. Use Preferences, Luke
      Ad 2. What two code pages?

Comment

Hi,
        This is my spanish translation for DAEMON Tools 4.10.0218

I have used a external link because I cannot attach files in the messages.
        On the other hand, my request to join in the DAEMON Tools TRANSLATOR team was done one month ago and it isn't still accepted nor rejected.
        Greetings.

Comment

i apologise for the dutch translation! I takes a lot of time.. and i am almost finished now. I was very busy with school hope i can sent it to you this weekend

sorry guys

Comment

ITA lang

Improved Italian language file is available. Simply download the attachment or this link:

greets,
            LooDos
            Attached Files
            My sysProfile!

Comment

Here's my updated Portuguese translation for 4.10.

Can't post attachments

Comment

Originally Posted by rpsgc View Post
                Here's my updated Portuguese translation for 4.10.
                Can't post attachments
                hi rpsgc

you working in Portuguese (Portugal)?

Iґm working in portuguese versions. Please see the topic

you can post text and suggestions there until you can post attachments. I promise to post the corrected file.

Comment

Just looked through the latest in this forum published translations and found some errors:

Arabic:
                  You forgot the three dots at the end of (rightclick on virtual drive and you will see):
                  Mount Image...
                  Device Properties...
                  Set Device Parameters...

Also it is still unmount image in context menu. Also enable shell extensions in options menu and other untranslated strings.

Czech:
                  Set Device Parameters...

Dutch:
                  You forgot the three dots at the end of (rightclick on virtual drive and you will see):
                  Mount Image...
                  Device Properties...
                  Set Device Parameters...

Unmount/mount image

Croatian:
                  Use English letters for language description, you can add local one in brakes like we german translators did.

Ukrainian the same as for Croatian.

One little correction for Swedish: In context menu on virtual drive it is one time "Mounta Image" and the other one "Avmounta image"

Portuguese (Brazil):

Português - Portugese (Brazil)
                  Last edited by Blazkowicz; 24.10.2007, 00:54.
                  Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
                  Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
                    Croatian:
                    Use English letters for language description, you can add local one in brakes like we german translators did.
                    Ukrainian the same as for Croatian.
                    Why should I do that? If a person does not know English he/she needs to see at least one native word in UI to know where to click . And if you do not understand what is Hrvatska or Українська, you do not need to select those items.
                    So, I would say language name should be written in its own language. As an option I would consider acceptable to have two resource strings: for English language name and for language name in the language itself.

Comment

Let the developers decide.
                      Peace Through Power

Comment

thank you Blazkowicz
                        will fix it hopefully this day (and post my final translation)
                        i got vacation but it doesn't feel like vacation :P i am very busy with school but i think i can make some time to work on my translation today

Comment

I found a very little error in German translation (one dot too much). Attached is latest version and also uploaded via web interface.
                          Last edited by Blazkowicz; 09.06.2008, 16:22.
                          Peace Through Power

Comment

Hello Friends.

Please, send us the last versions of your translations.
                            We didn't get some languages translations.

Thanks a lot.
                            DAEMON Tools Pro Support Team
                            DAEMON Tools online help systems: http://daemon-help.com
                            http://daemonpro-help.com

Comment

@Support1

Would be good if you would mention which languages do you haven't got.
                              Peace Through Power

Comment

@SUPPORT1:

Or perhaps a list of which translations you have received? I'm guessing that's easier to produce, as there may still be a mix of registered and not fully registered translators.
                                Imagination is more important than knowledge. --Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X