Italian Language Updated and fixed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italian Language Updated and fixed

Fixed and Updated Italian language file for DT PRO Advanced4.10 Build 218.
    Attached Files

New updated language (few mins ago) with translation bugs fixed (I hope so ).
    Attached Files

Comment

Grazie mille, è perfetta

P.S.
      Magari ci vorrebbe maggiore visibilitа per le traduzioni, per esempio inserendole nella sezione "Download" del sito (dov'и piщ ovvio che siano).
      Questo perchè tanti utenti non entrano neanche nel forum (io ci sono passato per puro caso) e quindi magari rinunciano alla traduzione perchè pensano che non esista

Comment

prova di controllo

Comment

Originally Posted by provolino View Post
          prova di controllo
          Even if I understand italian language, being italian, you must use english please according to forum rules.

Comment

Sure, no problem
            It was just to publicly thank you for the translation

Comment

As I never do not succeed to unload the files appears always the following message:
              "I3ok, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
              Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
              If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
              Thank's
              By I3ok

Comment

Originally Posted by I3ok View Post
                As I never do not succeed to unload the files appears always the following message:
                "I3ok, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
                Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
                If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
                Thank's
                By I3ok
                I have same identical problem

Comment

Can you help me to install italian language. I have download ITA.DLL and sobstitute it with ENU.DLL into folder c:\Programmi\DAEMON Tools\lang but non found. (sorry for my engligh)

Comment

help install italian language

Sorry for my english. I'm new member in this forum. Can you help me for install translation italian language. I have downloads ITA.dll and sobstitute this at ENU.dll into folder c:\Programmi\Daemon Tools\lang; but this not run.
                    Thanks

Sono un nuovo membro e mi sono iscritto a questo forum poiché ho un problema nell'installazione della traduzione italiana del programma Daemon tools. Ho scaricato il file ITA.dll e l'ho sostituito con il file ENU.dll, ma questo non é stato sufficente. Al momento il programma non si avvia in lingua italiana, segnalandomi che il linguaggio non é corretto. Potete aiutarmi? Grazie per l'attenzione

Comment

Hello quattrocch.
                      1. Download ITA.dll
                      2. Stop DTPro application.
                      3. Save ITA.dll in dtpro folder\Lang. Replace old ITA.dll (it is good if you save a copy of old ITA.dll somewhere)
                      4. Run DTPro
                      5. Change language to Italian.
                      That is all.
                      DAEMON Tools Pro Support Team
                      DAEMON Tools online help systems: http://daemon-help.com
                      http://daemonpro-help.com

Comment

@SUPPORT1
                        About step 3:
                        It should be somewhere as long it isn't in DT Pro lang folder (dont know about dt pro folder, but i would keep it elsewhere)

It is also possible explorer.exe still use old dll, so it is possible you need to use unlocker to delete old dll.
                        Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
                        Peace Through Power

Comment

@Support1 & Blazkowicz
                          He said /lang is in "Programmi/Daemon Tools" folder, so I think he has DT Lite and not DT Pro.

@quattrocch
                          What version of DT Lite have you got? With v. 4.10 the file ita.dll posted in this thread should work fine, but if you have a previous version, you should grab the dll from the "Download" section of the site.

Bye,
                          Syrran

Comment

Thanks at all! I have solved

Comment

Originally Posted by quattrocch View Post
                              Sorry for my english. I'm new member in this forum. Can you help me for install translation italian language. I have downloads ITA.dll and sobstitute this at ENU.dll into folder c:\Programmi\Daemon Tools\lang; but this not run.
                              Thanks
                              Sono un nuovo membro e mi sono iscritto a questo forum poiché ho un problema nell'installazione della traduzione italiana del programma Daemon tools. Ho scaricato il file ITA.dll e l'ho sostituito con il file ENU.dll, ma questo non é stato sufficente. Al momento il programma non si avvia in lingua italiana, segnalandomi che il linguaggio non é corretto. Potete aiutarmi? Grazie per l'attenzione
                              You do not have to replace the file, you just have to put it in the Daemon Tools folder and then choose the language from systray icon menu

Non devi sostituire il file, ma copiarlo nella cartella, poi selezioni la lingua direttamente dal menu che ti compare quando clicchi sull'icona di DT vicino all'orologio

Comment

Working...
                              X