Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Italian Language Updated and fixed

ITALIAN TRANSLATOR OFFICIAL TRANSLATOR

Default Italian Language Updated and fixed

Fixed and Updated Italian language file for DT PRO Advanced4.10 Build 218.
    Attached Files Attached Files

New updated language (few mins ago) with translation bugs fixed (I hope so ).
    Attached Files Attached Files

Grazie mille, è perfetta

P.S.
    Magari ci vorrebbe maggiore visibilitа per le traduzioni, per esempio inserendole nella sezione "Download" del sito (dov'и piщ ovvio che siano).
    Questo perchè tanti utenti non entrano neanche nel forum (io ci sono passato per puro caso) e quindi magari rinunciano alla traduzione perchè pensano che non esista

prova di controllo

Quote Originally Posted by provolino View Post
    prova di controllo
    Even if I understand italian language, being italian, you must use english please according to forum rules.

Sure, no problem
    It was just to publicly thank you for the translation

New User

As I never do not succeed to unload the files appears always the following message:
    "I3ok, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
    Thank's
    By I3ok

Quote Originally Posted by I3ok View Post
    As I never do not succeed to unload the files appears always the following message:
    "I3ok, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
    Thank's
    By I3ok
    I have same identical problem

Frage

Can you help me to install italian language. I have download ITA.DLL and sobstitute it with ENU.DLL into folder c:\Programmi\DAEMON Tools\lang but non found. (sorry for my engligh)

Frage help install italian language

Sorry for my english. I'm new member in this forum. Can you help me for install translation italian language. I have downloads ITA.dll and sobstitute this at ENU.dll into folder c:\Programmi\Daemon Tools\lang; but this not run.
    Thanks

Sono un nuovo membro e mi sono iscritto a questo forum poiché ho un problema nell'installazione della traduzione italiana del programma Daemon tools. Ho scaricato il file ITA.dll e l'ho sostituito con il file ENU.dll, ma questo non é stato sufficente. Al momento il programma non si avvia in lingua italiana, segnalandomi che il linguaggio non é corretto. Potete aiutarmi? Grazie per l'attenzione

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast