2 small suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 small suggestions

First I want to say you guys/girls are doing a great job. Have been using daemon tools for years and recently tested DEAMON TOOLS PRO on my friends computer. I could only notice two more improvements:

The option "All files (*) of "File of type" when you mount image with system tray icon is not available YET strangly enough it is available in the main window when you add image...

When you right click image you can mount an image why not also add unmount option. Many times I accidently mounted the wrong image. When that happens I can do 3 things but all three are serveral clicks away. System tray icon, Main window and right clicking virtual drive. It would be great if you could also right click and unmount saves time when you make mistakes.

Keep up the good work!

"All files (*.*)" should available when scrolling down a little.
    Unmount by right-click is available, you have to right-click on the drive you mounted the wrong image to.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

I suppose he meant right-click not on drive, but on mounted image icon (e.g., as you can do with Alcohol). It would be easier.

Bye the way, why not implement a set of Daemon-tools icons for various types of image files? Without Alcohol and its icons, I would have the same standard Windows flags for all this files (*mds, *mdf, *ccd etc.), and this would be a little annoying.

Bye,
      Syrran

Comment

Originally Posted by Copytrooper View Post
        "All files (*.*)" should available when scrolling down a little.
        Unmount by right-click is available, you have to right-click on the drive you mounted the wrong image to.
        I'm talking about using the SYSTEM TRAY icon of deamon tools PRO to mount IMAGE
        Look:

The Second thing the option unmount im talking about when I right CLICK an IMAGE FILE and mount an image (you would call it shell extension) the option unmount is not there. I would have to go to virual drive, or systetray icon or in the main window of deamon tools pro.....all three options are somewhere else and not where I mounted my image. Its a suggestion.

Keep up the good work

Comment

Your install must be goofed (regarding the first problem), or you're not using the latest version. I just tested and here's what I got:

You'll note at the very bottom there's an "All Files (*.*)" option. And yes, this was using the DT Pro Agent (the systray icon).

Comment

Working...
          X