Graw 1 Secrum Backup 1000 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graw 1 Secrum Backup 1000 ?

Ive got graw 1 retail.. patched to 1.35 and i used ultra iso to make the iso file then i right clicked on daemon tools and slect emulation and then clicked secrum and then i mouted the iso and ran the auto play and clicked start graw and then secrum bring a messege up use original disk not backup copy 1000

Im using daemon tools 4.10.0.215.0 can someone pleae help am i doing somethink wrong ?

ultra iso cant make a disk with the protection data still on it... its iso after all... try making the image with alcohol / dt pro
    my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

ok thanks i'll try with daemon tools and report back

Comment

Ok its still not working.. i just created the image with alochol 120% i opened up alochol and clicked file and clicked image making wizard read speed = maximum it finished with out a problem then i mouted the image using daemon tools 4.10 and then clicked emulation and selected secrum.. and then i executed the graw exe on the desktop secrum messege please use oringinal disk not back up (1000) i also have tryed running it from the disk and also have selected all emulation options still with the same problem

Comment

You need to make sure you select DPM during the image creation process. If it's a DVD, select High precision DPM and maximum speed. If it's a CD, select the SecuROM *New (4/5/7), and lower the reading speed down to something relatively slow (some drives can do it faster than others, you may have to experiment).

Comment

Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
            You need to make sure you select DPM during the image creation process. If it's a DVD, select High precision DPM and maximum speed. If it's a CD, select the SecuROM *New (4/5/7), and lower the reading speed down to something relatively slow (some drives can do it faster than others, you may have to experiment).

Its working now thanks very much for your help

Comment

So can i just burn these two images to a dvd there is a 5kb image and a 2.5gb image because my original dvd is gonna be non useable soon cause it has a little crack - is there a special way you have to burn the image using alochol 120%...

Comment

Working...
              X