Hebrew Translation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hebrew Translation

There seems to be a problem with this thing in DTools Pro. After I put the HEB.dll into Lang folder and start Daemon Tools, it automatically changes everything into "????" signs except certain menu subjects. The language choice still shows "English", and when I try to pick Hebrew it goes back to English, while still being incorrect.
    I also can't revert back to the REAL english unless I remove the heb.dll file away.
    Any idea what I did wrong with the translation? Or is it supposed to be like this for some weird reason?
    EDIT: Nevermind, it seems like I picked the wrong LanguageID again.. somehow O_O Sorry, will update now.
    EDIT #2: Ok fixed now.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by HmND; 05.10.2007, 16:21.

Your language id was still the id for English.
    It has to be 0000040d. Attached is the fixed one.

EDIT: Oh, you have already seen your error.
    Last edited by Blazkowicz; 05.10.2007, 16:19.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Yeah I noticed. It's weird, because on the list of hex language ids, Hebrew had the english entry first, and then the "0d". Anyway, I fixed that and also some small entry which was a bit incorrect.

Comment

Also when i open your DLL it states Arabic (Default) and not Hebrew. You should fix that, too.
        Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
          Also when i open your DLL it states Arabic (Default) and not Hebrew. You should fix that, too.
          Says Hebrew here both in the translation tool and DTools interface.

Comment

I mean complete language from file, your id and language is just String 7000 and 7001 in DLL to be recognized in DT.
            Peace Through Power

Comment

I mean complete language from file, your id and language is just String 7000 and 7001 in DLL to be recognized in DT.
              I have no idea why it would even say so or how can I fix that. All I did was to translate it into proper Hebrew and putting the "Hebrew" and the languageid into proper fields.

Comment

It's DTPro Translator that writes LANG_ARABIC 0x0 to every string resource. His translation will still be correct for DT as long as the correct language ID is specified.
                Imagination is more important than knowledge. --Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                X