Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Some way to donate

Experienced User

Default Some way to donate

Since YASU is a great tool that I use almost every day, I feel like I should thank the creator of it by donating some money.

Without YASU we could not run any SecuROM and Safedisc protected games with DT, so I really consider YASU as a lifesaver. I believe many of us will agree.

My question is this: Is there any way people can donate some money to the author of YASU? If there is, I would be glad to do so. Maybe put a sticky on this subforum containing information about how to donate.

Thanks.

Experienced User

Yes, I second that! I see many posts complaining that game X doesn't run under YASU ver xx, game Y doesn't work ...... etc! but not too many posts showing gratitude.

Of course there are many of us here who appreciate the work that goes into YASU (& other software) a way to contribute something to show that gratitude would be great

Experienced User

Unglücklich

Quote Originally Posted by Reef View Post
    Without YASU we could not run any SecuROM and Safedisc protected games with DT,....
    that's the problem. the new dt version released a few weeks ago fixed nothing in terms of securom/safedisc blacklisting. in fact securom games from last year (with the old spinning disc) can not run. i'm talking dt lite. i can not for the life of me understand why dt lite v4.10 didn't have any blacklisting fixes, especially since the last version that fixed securom/safedisc blacklisting was eons ago.