X2 - The Threat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X2 - The Threat

well, i buy the american version of X2 - The Threat, and i know its protect by SecureRom V5, now i make an image ISO of the game and make a virtual drive of this iso with the DAEMON tools 3.43, but when i try to run the game, its says "Wrong disk inserted"

How can i soleved this problem?

Won't work from iso, re-create the image from your original in appropriate image format (e.g. Alcohol or Blindwrite) with DPM data.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

wont work from iso for any protection or just for the securerom one's?

Comment

hooo, and another quastion, about those programs u said, can i find this DPM image option in thier free trial or i need to buy the full program? (they got free trial at all?)

sry about my english, i just learn it in school

Comment

I think they offer a trial version, and the option is available.

Comment

ok, tnx alot! i found other program that can make a DPM Image, and i making one now, i hope it work!

Comment

OK! ive got a problem! i make a Image from Alcohol 120% with the DPM Stuff, but its still not work! so i decided to burn it to other disk, with the DPM again, using the Alcohol 120% and its still not working! any idea?

Comment

It should work from image WITHOUT any emulation active, unfortunately RMPS emulation is blacklisted, so RMPS media doesn't work atm - it'll be fixed in upcoming Daemon Tools version.

Comment

so this RMPS Can make games that protect by securerom work without emolation?

and can i play the X2 game without my original CD? i want to keep him UnScratch.

Comment

No, RMPS is needed form written cd only (RMPS media);
                    you should be able to play from image with DPM data WITHOUT (!) RMPS emulation, i.e. emulation DISABLED.

Comment

well, i still cant make the game run, i will try it tommorow, until then, some one here got an No-Cd file for the V1.1 of X2?

EDIT:

NEVER ASK IN FORUM AGAIN FOR NOCD-FILES OR YOU GET BANNED!
                      LocutusofBorg

Comment

try here.... it has patching information to be able to use x2 1.1 without a cd. :wink:

I have heard there are problems with it though. read the posts.

EDIT:
                        SAME FOR YOU AS ALREADY ABOVE MENTIONED! LAST WARNING
                        LocutusofBorg

Comment

Well No-Cd is available at gamecopyworld... however even with actual CD being used, if you have burning softwore or virtual drive emulation installed it will play for a while then game will rebel, meaning all NPC's hate you cant land or anything... its annoying. I mean you buy the game to find out the CD Protection overkill means its unplayable right now the warez people seem to be only way to get it working for the people who bought it by cracking the security... Ha legitimate owners needing illegal software to play a game they bought.

Comment

Working...
                          X