French language translation for download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• French language translation for download

Sorry I wanted to upload FRE.DLL for DT users (not for DT developpement team which already has got it) but I have some trouble to upload it.

I will try again

Olivier
    Last edited by OlivierFromFrance; 20.10.2007, 07:51.

Here attached is the FRE.dll up to date

Here attached is the FRE.dll up to date, it should be compatible with DT PRO an DT Lite and contains the maximum possible traduction.

This is for users, not for DT developpement team which has got already the same file.

Regards

Olivier
    Last edited by OlivierFromFrance; 17.12.2007, 21:45.

Comment

Very good. Keep on working
      Elfen Lied - unangefochtene Spitze der Animes.
      Habt ihr was an der dt. Sprachdatei zu meckern?
      Schreibt mir eine PN!
      If you've got questions that do not concern to account or hardware incompabilty stuff, you can write me a PM. Otherwise use our forum!

Comment

Good works, but there are fews mistakes :

Menu "Outils | Ajouter une lecteur [...]" must be "Outils | Ajouter un lecteur [...]"

In prйfйrences | Affichages : "En quittant Sauvegarder les positions actuelles" -> "Sauvegarder les positions actuelles en quittant".

Fichier | Ajout d'images : The text in the dialog box is still in english.

That's all i see as a mistake for the moment. I don't check the contextual menu.

Comment

@pseudo555

Last one is not translator's fault. There aren't strings for this one or not associated with strings.
          Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
          Peace Through Power

Comment

Yes !!!!

Thanks for the remarks, they have been taken into account when possible.

I took me 20 s to see "Ajouter une lecteur mistake", sometimes it is really helpful that someone else check the results as the brain "read" not always what is displayed and automatically correct small mistakes.

Olivier

Comment

Originally Posted by OlivierFromFrance View Post
              sometimes it is really helpful that someone else check the results as the brain "read" not always what is displayed and automatically correct small mistakes.
              Well, we're three german translators
              Elfen Lied - unangefochtene Spitze der Animes.
              Habt ihr was an der dt. Sprachdatei zu meckern?
              Schreibt mir eine PN!
              If you've got questions that do not concern to account or hardware incompabilty stuff, you can write me a PM. Otherwise use our forum!

Comment

two frenchs translator for the moment.

If you want, i can check your traduction before you send it to the support. Just send me a mail/mp with the file to correct.

Comment

two frenchs translator for the moment.

If you want, i can check your traduction before you send it to the support. Just send me a mail/mp with the file to correct.

Yes I will do that soon (with other stuffs ...)

Olivier

Comment

Last version, made by olivierfromfrance. I check this version and i found no mistakes.

He send it to daemon support.

Comment

Working...
                    X