Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars - Patch 1.09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
    C&C 1.09 is working with DT Lite 4.11.2.

I can't run game (error 1000) with DT Lite 4.11.2, DT 4,06 HE and YASU 1.4

Have any ideas???

Comment

PS

Game Version 1.09 (russian patch from official site)
      Image created with Alcohol (mds & mdf files)

Comment

A mod closed my topic and pointed me here for help with Command & Conquer 3 Kanes Wrath.

Has anyone been able to get it succesfully running?
        Using dtools 4.06 and yasu 1.4 we're unable to get the game running off of a normal image let along a mini image.

Comment

No I have the exact same problem and sent tech support ticket to EA GAMES. I don't even have Daemon Tools insalled on my PC.

Comment

Please wait for an update of Daemon Tools - it will normally work then.
            Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
            Peace Through Power

Comment

Got the same problem

I have installed CNC3 and downloaded and activated YASU and Daemon Tools, and the game keeps telling me to insert an original disk, so I guess YASU doesn't work. It's not even the patched version, but I writing this here because I haven't found an specific thread.

I'm using windows Vista 32-bits. My system is 64-bits, despite the OS. Can it be a problem?

I don't know what is wrong. Everything seems to be working, but still I can't run the game.

Any guess?

Thank you very much.

Comment

Bad image, recreate the image with New SecuROM profile and try different dpm speeds.
                Peace Through Power

Comment

Well, er..., I can't really make a new image, but I will try to borrow a new one.

Is it possible for an image to be corrupted, but still install the game and stuff, and crashing only when you try to play the game?

Anyway, thanks a lot!!!

Comment

If you don't have the original DVD stop asking for support!

Comment

Originally Posted by Sinhote View Post
                      Well, er..., I can't really make a new image, but I will try to borrow a new one.

Is it possible for an image to be corrupted, but still install the game and stuff, and crashing only when you try to play the game?

Anyway, thanks a lot!!!
                      Yes, that is possible. All the file data may very well be intact, even though the DPM info may be missing, corrupted/bad or incomplete.
                      Imagination is more important than knowledge. --Albert Einstein

Comment

hi

I used Daemon Tools 4.12.3 and I installed Tiberium Wars patch 1.09. But I cannot load the game using daemon tools.
                        It always displayed please insert original Cd...

How to solve these problems.. For another games no problems. Please your advice.. And the references for download additional software needed to fix the problems.

Thank you
                        Lion

Comment

Bad image. Recreate the image with New SecuROM profile and try different DPM speeds.
                          Peace Through Power

Comment

Kane's Wrath has been updated to 1.01 and it doesn't work with DT 4.12.4 with or without YASU. Also tried the securom loader which also didn't work.

But to the DVD for now.

Comment

Game works fine in latest Daemon Tools Pro Advanced in virtual IDE drive, maybe you should consider to purchase a license.
                              Peace Through Power

Comment

but it DOES work with the infamous "reg-trick". navigate to:
                                [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Servic es\cdrom\Enum]
                                and change the first entry (0) to anything, for instance "blam" or "paff". this has to be done after every reboot. works fine here.
                                Mounty Bob strikes back

Comment

Working...
                                X