Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars - Patch 1.09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars - Patch 1.09

Patch 1.09 was just released today, and the latest version of YASU(1.4) doesn't work with it no more.

It worked fine with 1.08, but 1.09 is now giving me the 'Conflict with Emulation Software' message.

I guess it uses the same SecuROM version as World in Conflict 1.001.

We seriously are in need of some update, cause all major protections seem to have successfully blacklisted DT/YASU/SPTD.
    Safedisc 4.85 doesn't work, latest SecuROM (7.34?) doesn't work, Tages blacklists SPTD so doesn't work, Starforce 5 also doesn't work.

Comment

Originally Posted by Reef View Post
      I guess it uses the same SecuROM version as World in Conflict 1.001.

We seriously are in need of some update, cause all major protections seem to have successfully blacklisted DT/YASU/SPTD.
      Safedisc 4.85 doesn't work, latest SecuROM (7.34?) doesn't work, Tages blacklists SPTD so doesn't work, Starforce 5 also doesn't work.
      But good news: self created ISO's still work :-)

Comment

Originally Posted by Goenk View Post
        But good news: self created ISO's still work :-)
        That completely doesn't make sense. You can create images all you want, but if the copy protection blacklisted DT/YASU/SPTD, all your images will be useless until an update of DT/YASU/SPTD is released.

Only solution to play C&C3 1.09 or WiC 1.001 now is by using the original disc, which I try to avoid as much as possible. After all, the purpose of DT is to keep our originals safe while playing off an image

Comment

Reef, my dear boy, that's called sarcasm.

Comment

Is it possible for one of you to send me the SecuRom protected dat file as this time EA hasn't put it on their ftp for scanning exact SecuRom version.
            Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
            Peace Through Power

Comment

Version 1.9.2801.21826:

File Type : Exe, Size : 13411592 (0CCA508h) Byte(s)
              -> File Appears to be Digitally Signed @ Offset 0CC9000h, size : 01508h / 05384 byte(s)
              -> Suspicious MZ Header..
              [!] SecuROM Detected - Version 07.33.0017
              [!] Possible CD/DVD-Key or Serial Check -> cdkey
              - Scan Took : 0.63 Seconds

BTW World In Conflict 1.02 patch is out, appreciating if someone can send me exe for protection scan.
              Last edited by Blazkowicz; 25.10.2007, 18:03.
              Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
                Is it possible for one of you to send me the SecuRom protected dat file as this time EA hasn't put it on their ftp for scanning exact SecuRom version.
                Is this one it? It's the only DAT file I found in the 1.9 patch folder.
                The Zshare file hosting providing website had been shut down many few years ago. The new zShare website is a news blog that publishes the latest trending news on the web. So what happened to the old Zshare? As the new owner of the domain zshare.net, I honestly don’t know. The domain had not been

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
                  Version 1.9.2801.21826:
                  File Type : Exe, Size : 13411592 (0CCA508h) Byte(s)
                  -> File Appears to be Digitally Signed @ Offset 0CC9000h, size : 01508h / 05384 byte(s)
                  [!] SecuROM Detected - Version 07.33.0017
                  [!] Possible CD/DVD-Key or Serial Check -> cdkey
                  - Scan Took : 0.63 Seconds
                  BTW World In Conflict 1.02 patch is out, appreciating if someone can send me exe for protection scan.

hi i am downloading the patch i will send tou you te exe file btw the 1.001 never get worked need new yasu and today have realased like 6 patches seems the blacklist work good for now use our originlas
                  Amd Opteron 165 @ 2.6ghz
                  ATI HD2900XT 512mb
                  Asrock dual-sata2
                  2gb DDR400 Dual
                  X-FI Ftala1ty 64mb

Comment

They reverted SecuRom version in World in Conflict 1.0.0.2 patch as 1.0.0.1 patch has SecuRom 07.34.0014

1.0.0.2 patch:

File Type : Exe, Size : 15394088 (0EAE528h) Byte(s)
                    -> File Appears to be Digitally Signed @ Offset 0EAD000h, size : 01528h / 05416 byte(s)
                    [!] SecuROM Detected - Version 07.33.0014
                    [!] Possible CD/DVD-Key or Serial Check -> CDKey
                    - Scan Took : 1.797 Seconds
                    Peace Through Power

Comment

Great! now I can use my image again
                      I wonder what the reason is they reverted the copy protection.

Comment

meabe some problem with original disck i dont have proble with my original , now work with my iamge and yasu BTW Reef nice avatar hahahah i still trying to remove the flee form my monitor
                        Last edited by maylat; 26.10.2007, 17:22.
                        Amd Opteron 165 @ 2.6ghz
                        ATI HD2900XT 512mb
                        Asrock dual-sata2
                        2gb DDR400 Dual
                        X-FI Ftala1ty 64mb

Comment

Does this mean we can expect another update for C&C3 too, also reverting the protection?

Comment

1.09 patch was removed from at least one ftp, only 1.08 on this one now. Maybe there is a problem with ^^
                            Peace Through Power

Comment

meabe, stay alert i never see this happend before meabe they make a mistake when packing the game hahaha and tomorrow they release new patch
                              Amd Opteron 165 @ 2.6ghz
                              ATI HD2900XT 512mb
                              Asrock dual-sata2
                              2gb DDR400 Dual
                              X-FI Ftala1ty 64mb

Comment

Working...
                              X