• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astroburn ver. 1.0.4 is released

would copy also here:
    ================

Dear DT Community,

Today we are glad to announce "Astroburn" (version 1.0.4) burning application is released!

ASTROBURN is a Disc-Mastering and Image writer-application. Its easy-to-use style combined with its small size, quick start and
    the capability to support ALL kind of optical media (CD-R, DVD-R, BluRay, HD-DVD) and
    simple user-interface make it the ideal partner for all DAEMON Tools users that need a
    burn-solution. The best thing is yet to come: its free, similar to DAEMON Tools Lite!
    (Except of course commercial use, companies and public places (schools, university) who need
    commercial license). ASTROBURN can either be licensed as commercial license or used as a free version for personal and non-commercial use.
    The free version contains OPTIONAL toolbar - you decide to either install it and help to continue
    development of free version - or use it without toolbar. In both cases you lose no functionality.

ASTROBURN can be used to create(!) own discs (pre-mastering). You can just throw in some
    mp3's and burn your favorite mp3 disc! Of course you can burn ANY files to disc you want.
    Another option is to write image-files direct to disc, e.g. those one you created before
    with DAEMON Tools or ASTROBURN itself.
    We believe that ASTROBURN is a perfect solution for our community for most of our users
    and customers.

We hope that all DT users have much fun with ASTROBURN and their development team is eagerly awaiting any feedback,
    suggestions and criticism. They have now found a home here
    at THE DAEMONS HOME, please visit their forum here! (http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/astr...pport-f47.html)

ASTROBURN is published by DISC-SOFT publishing, the same publisher that works with DAEMON Tools Team, therefore
    most users should be familiar with the registration-process if they would wish to purchase commercial license for ASTROBURN.

You can download free version of Astroburn application here:
    Need to mount or create an image? DAEMON Tools software is here at your service. Choose from laconic Lite, powerful Ultra or old but gold Pro and try for free.

--------------------------
    Version 1.0.4 release Notes:

What's new:
    - Added open/save project functionality
    - Added switching between Windows themes and application skin.
    - Added check for update functionality.

Bugs fixed:
    - long names burning in ISO9660
    - write speed definition for Blue-Ray discs;
    - Some minor bugs;

Known issues:
    - Unicode is not supported for UDF
    - Pick up tree functionality is not supported for UDF.

Thx 4 the info Alco, will look into new dll for new strings

BTW on www.astroburn.com:

Latest version:
    Astroburn v1.0.3

is displayed

BTW installer is set to delete all dlls in Lang folder, i'm lucky as i saved a backup of german translation.
    Last edited by Blazkowicz; 23.11.2007, 23:53.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

nice but my hope was a new dt release or yasu

Comment

@Hanschke: But this is Astroburn-discussion - not DT Pro

Please stick on topic!

Comment

Well, last time using Astroburn v1.0.3 I was disappointed that my burning project took so long that I've cancelled it.

Well, today I burned my first DVD and voilа it works.

Thanks to Astroburn - if you gonn' add the audio cd making feature I'll delete ashampoo immediatly.
          Elfen Lied - unangefochtene Spitze der Animes.
          Habt ihr was an der dt. Sprachdatei zu meckern?
          Schreibt mir eine PN!
          If you've got questions that do not concern to account or hardware incompabilty stuff, you can write me a PM. Otherwise use our forum!

Comment

Multiple threats detected by ESET Smart Security

Scan Log
            Version of virus signature database: 2684 (20071125)
            Date: 26.11.2007 г. Time: 02:23 ч.
            Scanned disks, folders and files: D:\Temp\Astroburn1.0.4.exe
            D:\Temp\Astroburn1.0.4.exe » NSIS » "Outerinfo.exe" » NSIS » OiUninstaller.exe » NSIS » UE.exe - probably a variant of Win32/Adware.MediaTickets application
            D:\Temp\Astroburn1.0.4.exe » NSIS » "Outerinfo.exe" » NSIS » OuterinfoUpdate.exe - probably a variant of Win32/TrojanDownloader.PurityScan trojan
            Number of scanned objects: 69
            Number of threats found: 2
            Time of completion: 02:23:19 Total scanning time: 2 sec (00:00:02)

Is something wrong with the file, or this is just a false-positive ?

Comment

Where did you download Astroburn from?
              I'm using Eset Antivirus 3.0.566 with the same definitions as you and it doesn't report any threats.
              Goodnight Brave Warrior, Goodnight Monster-land..

Comment

I don't have a Outerinfo.exe in my installer according to Eset Smart Security 3.0.566 (downloaded from astroburn.com)
                Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
                Peace Through Power

Comment

I've downloaded it from their site and then from the link on the main page here, ESS found it in both files :s .

edit:I've just downloaded it again from astroburn.com and this time everything is fine. Dunno what happened yesterday.[/i]

editІ:I've managed to undelete the file i've downloaded. It still detects the threats. If someone wants it to check it - write me a PM.[/i]

Comment

Hello,

is there something strange in my firewall settings, or the "check for update" command (under "Help") of Astroburn doesn't work?

Bye,
                    Syrran

Comment

Working...
                    X