Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Pricing for multiple licenses

TRANSLATOR OFFICIAL TRANSLATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Tschens Brems View Post
    I think you are the only one who sees an improvement of the pricing strategy from before to now. Did you check the price change for two and three licenses as well?
    Stop being ironic!
    Well, it's their decision to raise the price for 2 and 3 computer license.

They fixed your complaint. Now any multicomputer license would have the best price license per computer relation.
    Elfen Lied - unangefochtene Spitze der Animes.
    Habt ihr was an der dt. Sprachdatei zu meckern?
    Schreibt mir eine PN!
    If you've got questions that do not concern to account or hardware incompabilty stuff, you can write me a PM. Otherwise use our forum!

Master

I think you are the only one who sees an improvement of the pricing strategy from before to now. Did you check the price change for two and three licenses as well?
    Stop being ironic!
    I wasn't "being ironic", and I did see the price changes for 2/3 user licenses. I was making the point that 4-user licenses now have a better price than from your original post.

Honestly, I don't know why this has your panties in a bunch (metaphorically speaking). They can set their price to whatever they want. You griped because the 3/4 user licenses weren't as good of a deal as the 2 user license. They fixed it so it scales more accurately, and now the 4 user license as the best price per license. What more do you want?

Tschens Brems

Quote Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
    I wasn't "being ironic", and I did see the price changes for 2/3 user licenses. I was making the point that 4-user licenses now have a better price than from your original post.
    Honestly, I don't know why this has your panties in a bunch (metaphorically speaking). They can set their price to whatever they want. You griped because the 3/4 user licenses weren't as good of a deal as the 2 user license. They fixed it so it scales more accurately, and now the 4 user license as the best price per license. What more do you want?
    I think you should stay objective.
    It is a fact that 2 offers became more expensive:
    - price for 2 licenses was raised by close to 30 % (!)
    - price for 3 licenses was raised

Only one price - exactly the one which is of less interest for most users - was lowered. This one was mentioned by you, and now you talk about me and getting my panties in a bunch??
    LOL

@bismax:
    You are right, it is only their decision to raise the prices to any amount they want. But its also them who have to live with the consequences. WE are the customers they get the money from....

Experienced User

You only have yourself to blame, cause you're the one who started this thread

Actually, the pricing makes more sense now. Buy more licenses -> get more discount.

Tschens Brems

Quote Originally Posted by Reef View Post
    You only have yourself to blame, cause you're the one who started this thread
    Actually, the pricing makes more sense now. Buy more licenses -> get more discount.
    I did it already in post no 4!

In principle, you are right. My critics is aiming exactly at the fact that after my "complaint" it became even more expensive. I wouldn't call that a customer-friendly behavior. However, I found a solution meanwhile.

However, I found a solution meanwhile.
    Solution for what problem ?
    You haven't told us how your concers were affected by the original policy, or even what your concerns are.

Did you consider that "NOW WITH PRICE ADVANTAGE FOR MULTI-LICENSES" refers to that one (1) change after your "complaint" ? It simply was posted on start page a few days later; there is no new change you have to miss.

P.S.: Subforums is called "Suggestions". I haven't read a single one.
    Last edited by Terramex : 26.12.2007 at 19:37

Tschens Brems

Quote Originally Posted by Terramex View Post
    Solution for what problem ?
    You haven't told us how your concers were affected by the original policy, or even what your concerns are.
    Did you consider that "NOW WITH PRICE ADVANTAGE FOR MULTI-LICENSES" refers to that one (1) change after your complain ? It simply was posted on start page a few days later; there is no new change you have to miss.
    P.S.: Subforums is called "Suggestions". I haven't read a single one.

OK, you need it the direct way:
    My solution: use Virtual CD 9.2.0.0. Does EXERYTHING you need! Bought 5 Licenses for about 65 Euro, update for all 5 is 35 .

My concerns: Have 8 Computers here (3 children), need at least for 5 an apropriate software to produce and mount images. Not willing to pay >> 100 Euro PER YEAR!

Suggestion: Make your software cheaper and more user-friendly (activation is annoying).

Experienced User

Aren't these PC's in a LAN? If they are, there is no need for 5 PC's being able to create images, you'll only need one. Then you can swap images over the network or just share the folder containing your images and let all other PC's mount over the network.
    In that case you only need one license of DT Pro and all other PC's can run DT Lite.

Tschens Brems

Yes, you are basically right. But unfortunately, there are too many games that work only with vIDE...

Experienced User

Yeah, kind of a problem now with DT Lite. Latest Tages and Safedisc only work using vIDE.

Hint to DT devs: a special version of DT Lite with vIDE would be nice Ofcourse not freeware, but also cheaper than DT Pro Advanced, because it can only mount images, not create them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast