Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pricing for multiple licenses

1 License: 34,90
    2 Licenses: 48,86 (2nd License costs 13,96)
    3 Licenses: 83,76 (3rd license costs 34,90 again!!??)
    4 Licenses: 125,64 (2 times 2 licenses is only 97,72!)

You wont find anyone who buys 3 or 4 licences AND has learned at least a bit about mathematics!

We are talking not about pure math only but about convenience also.

I.e. 3-user License is more convenient for use
    on 3 home PCs then one 2-user and one 1-user Licenses.

2-user License just has special price.

Sure you could buy two 2-user Licenses instead of one 4-user License if this will fit your needs.

Comment

I believe that most license buyers will be thinking the same way Tschens Brems is thinking, including me. Perhaps buying 2 * 2 licenses will lead to two separate license files etc., but it will be worth it for the customer. People tend to do what they can to save their money. That's just a fact of life.

I support Tschens Brems' recommendation to re-evaluate the current licensing model for multiple license purchases.
      Imagination is more important than knowledge. --Albert Einstein

Comment

New prices, thanks to my complaint:

1 License: 34,90
        2 Licenses: 62,82
        3 Licenses: 88,99
        4 Licenses: 111,68

To avoid further inflation, I'd better not comment on that now.

Comment

Originally Posted by Tschens Brems View Post
          New prices, thanks to my complaint
          D'oh!

Comment

On the DT start page I read now

"PURCHASE DAEMON TOOLS PROFESSIONAL - NOW WITH PRICE ADVANTAGE FOR MULTI-LICENSES!!"

but the prices are still the same.

Comment

Well, technically speaking, the 4-license plan did drop in price.

Comment

Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
                Well, technically speaking, the 4-license plan did drop in price.
                No, it is still 111.68. The same as it was before the " NOW WITH PRICE ADVANTAGE" blah blah.

Comment

I meant from your original post.

Comment

I think you are the only one who sees an improvement of the pricing strategy from before to now. Did you check the price change for two and three licenses as well?
                    Stop being ironic!

Comment

I think you are the only one who sees an improvement of the pricing strategy from before to now. Did you check the price change for two and three licenses as well?
                      Stop being ironic!
                      Well, it's their decision to raise the price for 2 and 3 computer license.

They fixed your complaint. Now any multicomputer license would have the best price license per computer relation.
                      Elfen Lied - unangefochtene Spitze der Animes.
                      Habt ihr was an der dt. Sprachdatei zu meckern?
                      Schreibt mir eine PN!
                      If you've got questions that do not concern to account or hardware incompabilty stuff, you can write me a PM. Otherwise use our forum!

Comment

Stop being ironic!
                        I wasn't "being ironic", and I did see the price changes for 2/3 user licenses. I was making the point that 4-user licenses now have a better price than from your original post.

Honestly, I don't know why this has your panties in a bunch (metaphorically speaking). They can set their price to whatever they want. You griped because the 3/4 user licenses weren't as good of a deal as the 2 user license. They fixed it so it scales more accurately, and now the 4 user license as the best price per license. What more do you want?

Comment

Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
                          I wasn't "being ironic", and I did see the price changes for 2/3 user licenses. I was making the point that 4-user licenses now have a better price than from your original post.
                          Honestly, I don't know why this has your panties in a bunch (metaphorically speaking). They can set their price to whatever they want. You griped because the 3/4 user licenses weren't as good of a deal as the 2 user license. They fixed it so it scales more accurately, and now the 4 user license as the best price per license. What more do you want?
                          I think you should stay objective.
                          It is a fact that 2 offers became more expensive:
                          - price for 2 licenses was raised by close to 30 % (!)
                          - price for 3 licenses was raised

Only one price - exactly the one which is of less interest for most users - was lowered. This one was mentioned by you, and now you talk about me and getting my panties in a bunch??
                          LOL

@bismax:
                          You are right, it is only their decision to raise the prices to any amount they want. But its also them who have to live with the consequences. WE are the customers they get the money from....

Comment

You only have yourself to blame, cause you're the one who started this thread

Actually, the pricing makes more sense now. Buy more licenses -> get more discount.

Comment

Originally Posted by Reef View Post
                              You only have yourself to blame, cause you're the one who started this thread
                              Actually, the pricing makes more sense now. Buy more licenses -> get more discount.
                              I did it already in post no 4!

In principle, you are right. My critics is aiming exactly at the fact that after my "complaint" it became even more expensive. I wouldn't call that a customer-friendly behavior. However, I found a solution meanwhile.

Comment

Working...
                              X