Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by boyumeow View Post
    it's works with DT4.11.1
    Cool, that's good to know.. Now to figure out a way, how to live with the new, atrocious interface :S

Comment

Originally Posted by nimd4 View Post
      Cool, that's good to know.. Now to figure out a way, how to live with the new, atrocious interface :S
      Looks like it isn't possible to edit posts after a certain amount of time any more?.. Made a mistake about the new version, as the installer offers different ways to install... Here's that thread.

:F

Comment

Wasn't sure what has happened lately, DT4112 has failed and revert back to DT4111 has failed too with HGL, tested that DT406 still work. I have just change my graphic card from ATI to nVidia and maybe HGL patch could have cause the malfunction. Thanks.

Comment

i'm trying to use this for my copy of hellgate london

it works okay

but now my disk drive isnt working AT ALL

in fact its not even showing up now, where as before it was showing up but would say it was corrupt or some such when i clicked on it

any ideas?

daemontools 4.06 (b/c i cant find a no cd to work with newer dt)

and yasu 1.3

Comment

i tried everything wroted in forums in dont works but when i downloaded latest securom from plugin downloads it works.im using yasu and latest daemon lite and i runned the game with securom exe and it worked !!!

Comment

Working...
            X