Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pls update your Translations for DT 4.11 !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pls update your Translations for DT 4.11 !

Please make updates to your current translations and send them via special web form! (so we could update DT Lite 4.11 and include the latest localization files in the next DT Lite build)

The latest ENU.dll is attached!
    Attached Files

Already done
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

I've done it already

Comment

Done here too!

Comment

Me too.

Comment

language file have been modified
            享受您的身体 利用您的脑壳

Comment

Well I'm a bit late, but I'm going to submit the updated Hebrew language file now.

Comment

Hi,

If the new version needs updated translations, can someone attach the new english dll file?

Greetings.

Comment

The newest english DLL file as of today is the one included in the latest DT Pro release, released yesterday (4.12.220).
                  Imagination is more important than knowledge. --Albert Einstein

Comment

it would be nice to have a changelog for the DLL. What is changed, new strings no. 12345-13456 etc

Comment

Originally Posted by jdaniel View Post
                      it would be nice to have a changelog for the DLL. What is changed, new strings no. 12345-13456 etc
                      Strings that are already translated shouldn't be necessary to update (in connection with new updates). I don't agree that it would be appropriate or necessary to have a changelog when a new language file comes out. The only thing you have to do is to translate the empty strings, and there's normally not more than 10-15 strings with each new update.
                      Last edited by mastermind; 18.01.2008, 12:24.

Comment

Originally Posted by mastermind View Post
                        The only thing you have to do is to translate the empty strings, and there's normally not more than 10-15 strings with each new update.
                        I totally agree with this. I was referring when and if strings are changed, corrected, replaced etc.

Thanks,
                        OJi.

Comment

If you have a Visual Studio or any other resource editor capable of handling unicode message tables you can copy messagetable resource from DLL into a .RC file and compare for changes with any text comparer tool.

Comment

I totally agree with this. I was referring when and if strings are changed, corrected, replaced etc.
                            Thanks,
                            OJi.
                            Yes, if existing strings change mentionably (i.e. the meaning/message of the string changes), I agree with you. We would obviously need to be notified of a change that would need our attention. But that said, I neither think nor hope that it will happen. Existing strings should always keep their meaning, and if a string gets obsoleted, it should simply be removed and the string ID not to be re-used.

Comment

Thanks for repying. Again I agree with you.
                              OJi.

Comment

Working...
                              X