filter foreign language posts out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• filter foreign language posts out

i would like it so that when i select new posts (from the top of the page) only english ones are shown to me. i am not interested in germen or russian posts. and their titles should be in germen and russian anyway. most titles are that way for the russian posts but not so for german. since i can't read either i'm angry and i don't want to see them at all. many times i see a good heading only to realize, shit it's in the german forums.

most germans users on these forums can read/write good english. why do they partake in segragated forums with "exclusive" postings ? foreign language posts should ONLY be made by those that can not read/write in english. i am certain that 80% of the russian/german posts could be made in english and are not only because they have their own forums.

ps: language translators are shit. i could make more sense reading egyptian hieroglyphics.

Yes, this would be nice.

BTW don't hesitate to write a pm me for german translation ß
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

good suggestion - will be included in next board-update!

Comment

now that we just had some major board changes, i remembered about this post. are we getting closer ? i still get german/russian posts. ...i wish i didn't.

Comment

yes, we're getting closer

It is not yet decided how we implement it, but we will definitly
          change it to a more convenient use of the new post function,
          either way, we hope it is available soon, among alot of other
          changes (Tracker-System for bugtracking, Trade-System for
          our customers to deal with original games and other new stuff)

Comment

Working...
          X