Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Berserker79
    Have a look at this thread
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Originally Posted by Terramex View Post
      @SuppA-SnipA
      Try DT 4.06 which may function on some rigs, or wait for new DT version with fixed blacklisting.
      I'm running the following and still get the message, "Conflict with emulation Software" across multiple machines.

DT 4.06HE
      SPTD 1.29
      Yasu 1.4.7080
      Mini Image - NS-Crysis_SR-poseden
      Crysis 1.2

I can verify that using the same software Frontlines Fuel of War and BF2 both work.

Comment

Hi, SuppA-SnipA is it possible that you please share your .mds file with me, the one that worked with the original Crysis DVD ? I haven't updated my Crysis at all, and all my efforts to create a perfect image from my legit Crysis disk fails !

Comment

Originally Posted by SuppA-SnipA View Post
          the sound issue in vista? with the popping? i solved it for me...
          but there was a bit of popping in general
          use the legit disc until DT is updated ...
          Yeah, the popping issue... Without the 1.2 patch I also used to have regular slowdowns, but the popping is still there and it's very frequent...
          @Terramex
          Thanks for directing me to the other thread. Going to try that suggestion in a few minutes... (hope it works )

Comment

Thanks to Terramex' advice I've been able to test my mds/mdf image with Crysis. It works fine and can start the game correctly without having the original DVD in the drive.

I've also been able to create the mini-image, so I can run the game without using the original disk (that special edition was to damn expensive I'd be shaken if something should happen to the original disk... ) and without losing so much space on my hd!

Thanks for your help guys!

Comment

Originally Posted by Berserker79 View Post
              Thanks to Terramex' advice I've been able to test my mds/mdf image with Crysis. It works fine and can start the game correctly without having the original DVD in the drive.
              I've also been able to create the mini-image, so I can run the game without using the original disk (that special edition was to damn expensive I'd be shaken if something should happen to the original disk... ) and without losing so much space on my hd!
              Thanks for your help guys!
              no problem

the front page says a new DT Pro build is out, with SPTD 1.56, can someone test the images if they work with 1.2 Crysis?
              i am SuppA-SnipA

Comment

Without the trick that SecuROM version doesn't run, i think it's the 3rd or 4th time i'm posting that.
                Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
                Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
                  Without the trick that SecuROM version doesn't run, i think it's the 3rd or 4th time i'm posting that.
                  ya we need an updated yasu, just thought MAYBE it'll run
                  i am SuppA-SnipA

Comment

Nah, we just have to wait for the devs to update DT, so the blacklist is fixed.
                    Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
                      Nah, we just have to wait for the devs to update DT, so the blacklist is fixed.
                      but they did...DT pro, its on the front page..."DT Pro build 221 is released", so if someone could try that?
                      i am SuppA-SnipA

Comment

Well, the game is ordered and is arriving next week. That's why i told ya to wait.
                        Peace Through Power

Comment

so u ordered the game just to test it? ill test it in a few minutes with a trial of DT pro...
                          i am SuppA-SnipA

Comment

I meant the Devs ordered a game which has this SecuROM version on it. Crysis also works when the other game is working (Frontlines).

You don't have to try, i know it won't work with that SecuROM version.
                            Last edited by Blazkowicz; 15.03.2008, 21:32.
                            Peace Through Power

Comment

ok gotcha, well ill wait for ur findings sorry if i caused any grief
                              i am SuppA-SnipA

Comment

the mini doesn't work for me....but the full image one does on daemon. i load the mini and it says data may be corrupt eventhough i've followed through all the steps. i've got my version of crysis in australia any clues?

Comment

Working...
                                X