Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changed string is "Insufficient disk space" to "Insufficient free disk space", don't know its id now.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

• 4438, Insufficient free disc space

Comment

• Thanks, i'd seen it but could not recognize as a new one Regards
        Fragile...

Comment

• New string is available.
          Peace Through Power

Comment

• A new string is available.
            Peace Through Power

Comment

• are you sure? i dont see any new or are you too fast

Comment

• Since we both are German translators you won't see it; i already translated it
                Peace Through Power

Comment

• The devs do not respect the work of translators at all. They have imported whole lot of Astroburn strings and expect them to be translated once again. It's OK I'm skilled enough to extract and match strings from Astroburn to just copy them here. But what if a person does not know how to dig in binary resources (don't forget, there is no way to download English language resource script from the site)?
                  Was it so difficult to also copy translations and then erase the changed ones or mark them as "recently modified"? :-/

Comment

• Yesterday i told them to copy old strings (translated) from Astroburn translation to normal translation site, have to wait until Monday until i get an answer.
                    Peace Through Power

Comment

• Now it is Wednesday, so how it is gonna be?

I mean, 10 pages, do I start copy-paste-job, or will they copy old strings (translated) there?

Ludwig

Comment

• Will notify tech guys again.
                        Peace Through Power

Comment

• Tech guys replied, you have to do copy/paste, not possible to import/export
                          Peace Through Power

Comment

• Is this mean we won't have to translate strings from astroburn's backoffice ?

Comment

• Sorry to double post,

Here is a hint : add 4000 to the ID of astroburn string to get the id of DT's one

Comment

• Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
                                Tech guys replied, you have to do copy/paste, not possible to import/export
                                Nothing is impossible. There can only be lazy or unskilled developers.

Comment

Working...
                                X