• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New strings are available.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

A quick question, regarding the string 10555, "The disc is no clean. Do you want to clean it?":

What does this mean? In my head, it's completely impossible for a piece of software to make a disc "clean" (as in dusting off dirt etc.)

Could it refer to formatting of rewritable discs? I'm confused

By the way, I presume this is Astroburn strings being merged with the online translation system? Way to go
      Last edited by mastermind; 17.05.2008, 01:51.
      Imagination is more important than knowledge. --Albert Einstein

Comment

Code:
        By the way, I presume this is Astroburn strings being merged with the online translation system? Way to go
        I think that too.

Regarding the mentioned string:

When i saw that string the first time, i thought the same. But it should be renamed to "The disc is not empty. Do you want to format it?"
        Peace Through Power

Comment

Thanks, Blazkowicz.

Comment

Thanks Blaz, I've translated all new strings.

Comment

10604 Failed to set BUP

Does anybody know what is the meaning of "BUP" here?

Comment

I think it means Buffer Underrun Protection.

Comment

Havent had time yet completing my translation for Astroburn, but as Mastermind said i guess these last string are from Astroburn. Does this mean i can stop translating the .dll file and instead keep an eye on the online-translation for further Astroburn strings?

Comment

Originally Posted by Norman Bates View Post
                    Havent had time yet completing my translation for Astroburn, but as Mastermind said i guess these last string are from Astroburn. Does this mean i can stop translating the .dll file and instead keep an eye on the online-translation for further Astroburn strings?
                    I wouldn't continue translating the .dll file. I'm pretty sure that these latest strings in the online system are to be used by Astroburn.

Comment

Originally Posted by mastermind View Post
                      I'm pretty sure that these latest strings in the online system are to be used by Astroburn.
                      I would not be so sure. Astroburn is developed by another team which resides in another country (if I understand it correctly). These products will not be merged together. I would rather suppose that DTPro is going to have burning support.

Comment

is there no notice with mail like before?

Comment

Originally Posted by oder2 View Post
                          I would not be so sure. Astroburn is developed by another team which resides in another country (if I understand it correctly). These products will not be merged together. I would rather suppose that DTPro is going to have burning support.
                          Well, I won't assume to know, but neither of us think that the products will be merged (at least not for a while). My thought is that making a separate burning functionality in DT Pro would have little purpose. It would be totally redundant, seeing that Astroburn already exists (and apparently has all the same functionality), and Astroburn is free for personal use.

Many of the latest strings are 100% identical to Astroburn strings (I've translated these before), which does make it rational to assume that these are for use with Astroburn in the future. However, not all Astroburn strings have appeared in the online translation system yet, and they have different IDs than in the original Astroburn language file.
                          Last edited by mastermind; 19.05.2008, 14:27.

Comment

Here we go again translators, new strings.
                            Peace Through Power

Comment

I have a question about IDs...

"Clear Recently Used Images" - this is clearing the shortcuts list not physically the images on the HDD ? (IDs 10613 and 5344)

And this is a mistake probably : ID 10572 - Finish previous opereating.

Thank you,
                              OJi.

Comment

Yes, you are right about both.
                                Peace Through Power

Comment

Working...
                                X