This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by mastermind View Post
    I think it refers to the number of retries on unreadable blocks, not whether it should retry or not.
    OK, I agree that it is more likely this string being a caption for edit box to specify number of retries rather than a checkbox whether to perform some "undefined" number of retries or not.

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
      "Recently changed phrases" got added.
      Thank's for this feature

Comment

There are some new strings and also some changed strings available.
        Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
        Peace Through Power

Comment

All is done for the Spanish translation.
          Greetings.

Comment

Same for Italian translation.

Keep up the great work.

Comment

New and changed strings available.
              Peace Through Power

Comment

Already translated.

Comment

New strings are available.
                  Peace Through Power

Comment

A quick question. I'm a bit unsure of string #5362: "Show accelerator:". What does it mean, in what context? I'm obviously familiar with the concept of acceleration, but I don't see where it applies here.
                    Imagination is more important than knowledge. --Albert Einstein

Comment

• According to devs Hot key. Same for new shortcut strings.
                      Peace Through Power

Comment

• Thanks! I had some doubt about the shortcut keys as well, but that was far easier to grasp.

Comment

• Another one that I'm not entirely sure about:
                          5397: "&Begin a group"

Would it be correct to interpret this as "Create a group"?

It may seem pedantic of me to ask so much, but I just wish to make sure, so that I don't make wrong assumptions (and consequently a misleading translation).

Side note:
                          I'm doing my best to keep track of which underlined shortcut characters (with the ampersands) are used where, to avoid reusing them in the same context. I fear that mistakes may still occur, but I will naturally fix any errors as soon as I can see and verify every string in its respective context.
                          Last edited by mastermind; 03.07.2008, 03:08. Reason: Typo

Comment

• Yes, it should be Create
                            Peace Through Power

Comment

• "Begin a group" means starting a new group in menu. Usually, there are menu separator items (menu lines) in between of groups. So "Begin a group" should mean adding such menu separator to the menu item list.

Comment

• Originally Posted by oder2 View Post
                                "Begin a group" means starting a new group in menu. Usually, there are menu separator items (menu lines) in between of groups. So "Begin a group" should mean adding such menu separator to the menu item list.
                                What you say makes sense. I guess I may have to wait for the next release before I'll feel certain what an ideal translation could be.

Comment

Working...
                                X