Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Spanish translation for DT Lite 4.12 ???

Frage Spanish translation for DT Lite 4.12 ???

There is no a Spanish translation for Daemon Tools Lite 4.12?, pevious version I think that Tanatos do it. Nobody to do a spanish translation for this version?.

Unglücklich

I am sorry, already I found it. On not having seen in the principal thread a so called thread " Spanish translation ", I thought that there was no translation, it(he,she) did not give me for looking inside the thread: "List of Languages and Lang.Tool -as of 25 Sep. 2007".

Sorry.

SPANISH TRANSLATOR OFFICIAL TRANSLATOR

Hi,
    Here it is the updated Spanish translation for DT Lite 4.12.
    This is the same translation that it's uploaded in the thread: "List of Languages and Lang.Tool -as of 25 Sep. 2007".
    Greetings.
    Last edited by Tanatos : 25.01.2009 at 15:32

Daumen hoch

Already I saw it, and downloaded it, which happens is that in the first moment I was not find it, since it was looking only for an exclusive topic called "Spanish translation" or similare, in the translations subforum, and I wrote this message, later, searching more thoroughly I found it in the topic mentioned previously.

Sorry. :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Tanatos View Post
    Hi,
    Here it is the updated Spanish translation for DT Lite 4.12.
    This is the same translation that it's uploaded in the thread: "List of Languages and Lang.Tool -as of 25 Sep. 2007".
    Greetings.
    Very, Very thanks,