Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spanish translation for DT Lite 4.12 ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spanish translation for DT Lite 4.12 ???

There is no a Spanish translation for Daemon Tools Lite 4.12?, pevious version I think that Tanatos do it. Nobody to do a spanish translation for this version?.

I am sorry, already I found it. On not having seen in the principal thread a so called thread " Spanish translation ", I thought that there was no translation, it(he,she) did not give me for looking inside the thread: "List of Languages and Lang.Tool -as of 25 Sep. 2007".

Sorry.

Comment

Hi,
      Here it is the updated Spanish translation for DT Lite 4.12.
      This is the same translation that it's uploaded in the thread: "List of Languages and Lang.Tool -as of 25 Sep. 2007".
      Greetings.
      Last edited by Tanatos; 25.01.2009, 16:32.

Comment

Already I saw it, and downloaded it, which happens is that in the first moment I was not find it, since it was looking only for an exclusive topic called "Spanish translation" or similare, in the translations subforum, and I wrote this message, later, searching more thoroughly I found it in the topic mentioned previously.

Sorry. :wink:

Comment

Originally Posted by Tanatos View Post
          Hi,
          Here it is the updated Spanish translation for DT Lite 4.12.
          This is the same translation that it's uploaded in the thread: "List of Languages and Lang.Tool -as of 25 Sep. 2007".
          Greetings.
          Very, Very thanks,

Comment

Working...
          X