• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game installed, cd required

Operating System: XP
    Burning Software: alcohol 120, windows
    Anti-virus Software: mccaffee
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.44

I've got Tiger Woods 2004 installed with the proper emulation running but when I boot up the game it still says I need the course disk - even when I have all 3 cd's running off Daemen. Can anyone help me out here?

What settings did you use in alcohol? Also, does the game run with all the emulation off?

Comment

tiger woods 2K5 troubles

i am having a similar problem. i have installed tiger woods 2005. i have created ISO's of all 3 disks. and mounted all three disks via alcohol and daemon tools (i have tried both) and neither work. every time i try to load the game i get to the splash screen and then it wants the course disk. it tells me to install the courses disk and restart the game. but to no avail nothing. i keep getting the same crap every time. it also makes no difference whether i use emulation or not.. any help would be greatly appreciated. plz mk sure you email me also. thanks to all.
      rox_simba

Comment

Try using a mini-image.
        You can create one yourself or get it some other way...

Comment

trouble continued

i honestly am new to iso's etc... so i am not sure how i would make a "mini-image" or be able to find one. I am assuming that it would be of the courses disk that i am in need of when trying to start up the game....email me rox_simba at hotmail.com
          thx

Comment

Originally Posted by rox_simba
            i honestly am new to iso's etc... so i am not sure how i would make a "mini-image" or be able to find one. I am assuming that it would be of the courses disk that i am in need of when trying to start up the game....email me rox_simba at hotmail.com
            thx
            A mini-image is an image with only the copy protection information. Wich usually is not bigger than a few MB maybe less.
            And thats all you need to start the game. A mini-image only works for Safedisk games, but the Tiger Woods game is such a game so it will work.
            I don't think I am aloud to post link of where you can download a completed mini image, but i can post a link to a guide where you can learn how to do one.

Comment

Working...
            X