starforce 3 on game "splinter cell chaos theory"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starforce 3 on game "splinter cell chaos theory"

Help to write down an image from game splinter cell chaos theory by means of DT. I tried by means of DT 4.10.0218 with sptd 1.55, but nothing turns out, game all equally asks a disk. Protection - starforce 3. HELP!!!!!!!!

DT 4.10.0218 doesn't exist. If you mean DT Pro 4.10.0218, do an update to 4.12.0220.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by neon55UA View Post
      I tried by means of DT 4.10.0218 with sptd 1.55, but nothing turns out, game all equally asks a disk. Protection - starforce 3. HELP!!!!!!!!
      "asks a disk" or "asks to replace a disk to another drive" ?

Try to Unplug your hardware CD-DVD-Roms.
      Or use some tricks to hide them (read the Starforce3 section of this Guide).

Comment

I believe the latest patch reduced the aggressiveness of the protection. I would try installing the patch first.

Comment

Originally Posted by masteryoda34 View Post
          I believe the latest patch reduced the aggressiveness of the protection. I would try installing the patch first.
          The last patch does not remove the protection. Rumors only.
          This game is not playable under x64 OS (due to the protection not being updated by ubi...)
          Carpe diem

Comment

this game had an odd bug in starforce - it runs from rw media (running from an media requires emulation to be turned on). first i couldn't believe it but i tried and since then it works.

i don't know from which forum this trick is from but there were plenty of threads about copying splinter cell 3.

Comment

From what I remember SFN and starf*** worked pretty well with this game. bombur said it pretty well above, unplug drives or read the linked guide. Or i guess a cd-rw IF that really works.
              the modern world:
              net helpmsg 4006

Comment

Working...
              X