Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Daemon Tools Crashes my computer!

Default Daemon Tools Crashes my computer!

I can't deal with this, I need help now. I have some seriouos work that's due in the next 48 hours, so don't hesitate to reply if you know the answer to this please!

I installed Daemon Tools today, and during the installation, it crashed Vista. I'm using Vista Home Premium. I restart it, in safe mode, and the second I get there, it crashes again. When I start windows normally, it takes a few seconds to crash, around thirty. I can't fix this, and it's really important!!!

Can you please inform me on how to fix this? It says it's looking for a driver or something, then after that comes up, it crashes. I don't know which process it is, so I can't terminate it, and I don't have the time to go through each one. It said windows blocked it due to compatability issues, but it still manages to crash.

Help!!

GERMAN TRANSLATOR

Are you installing latest DT Lite 4.12.1 or latest DT Pro 4.12.0220?

Also could you post the latest minidump (windows\minidump).
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

New User

Cool

look that happen to me this morning if u haven't fixed that yet well u just need to insert windows operative system or restore system discs at the boot of the pc and then dont istall windows just look out for a option that says fix windows and it will restore the files of windows and search for the problem wich will unistall daemon tools

i was going to play a game but i install daemon and i say oh dear im stock but i pretty much merely an explorer

We've a emergency fix thread for this:
    http://forum.daemon-tools.cc/f26/my-...sptd-sys-6828/
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Default I believe DT Lite crashed a bunch of files.

For some weird reason i went to load something with DT Lite and it made all of my applications and files, even movies only open with DT. Like my calculator and everything. Every time I try to open something, it says error in command line. Any help would be appreciated since i really don't get the chance to have my laptop online.... currently deployed in Afghanistan.

Master

It seems you have associated DAEMON Tools Lite with *.lnk file extension.

Please look at this article of MS knowledgebase for solution Restoring .lnk file associations

I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

My Old Computer are crashed when i trying Install a virtual Device In Daemon Tools Pro Not a virtual CD Drive thats an Other Virtual Device i am have that installed i must reboot my Computer after rebooting is my Computer herstarted and over few seconds is my Computer Completed Crashed please help my thats are happened in my Old Computer i am have now a new please say how i can fix this errors

Master

Please specify your OS and DAEMON Tools version.