Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any chance for a vIDE emulator for windows xp64 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any chance for a vIDE emulator for windows xp64 ?

To make use of the full 4 Gb RAM i had to let go the old 32 bit Windows and to upgrade to XP 64 version, also i am not feeling comfortable to go for Vista operating system yet.

With regrets i noticed that the IDE emulator of DT is not supported with XP 64.

I wonder if there is a chance one day to make this available for win xp 64 users too ?

This is what I'm waiting on as well. The second this becomes available I am purchasing the software.

Comment

LocutusofBorg said (in a German posting) that this is not planned. XP64 is not used by enough people - thus it is not worth the additional work.

Comment

such a shame too
        Windows XP x64 support was the reason i registered in the first place

Comment

well it isnt all that bad, scsi still works on x64
          my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

Gets my vote.

Comment

Add my vote to the request. Right now, the only reason for me to buy DT Pro Advanced over DT Pro is image conversion ... it'd be a no-brainer if I could get vIDE for XP x64. Looks like I may have to stick with just DT Pro for now, though. I'm not very likely to upgrade to Windows 7 either ... Vista is teh suxors and Windows 7 does not look like much of an improvement so far.

l8r)

Comment

Would like XP x64 support, do not see why not since XP 32bit already has support, not to mention Vista 32/64 etc.. only makes sense to include it in XP x64
                No, you cannot have my signature, unless you pay me. I am famous you know.

Comment

Working...
                X