Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Vista SP1 & Astroburn CCD/CUE Issue

New User

Default Vista SP1 & Astroburn CCD/CUE Issue

Anyone else have issues burning ccd or cue files with Astro? When I attempt to burn any ccd/cue images they stop at 86% and just keep the drive spinning but doesn't finish burning the disc. I have to kill Astro then shutdown the PC so I can eject the disc to even get it out. ISO's seem to burn just fine and I can burn the ccd/cue files with CloneCD just fine so it's not the image that's bad. It just seems to hang with ccd/cue files. Keep in mind I am running Vista with SP1 (not an RC or beta), so maybe this is a bug brought upon with SP1? Thanks!

New User

Is this the right place to post for these sort of things for Astroburn or is there another more active place I should be posting? As I mentioned before, it's burned other types of images without problems it just doesn't like those made by CloneCD. Sure I could use CloneCD to burn the images, but since I figured I would help get the product better by testing it and using it as my main burning app. I usually like supporting these small apps etc like this, so I tend to be active in the forums whose products are being discussed. Thanks for any info!

TRANSLATOR OFFICIAL TRANSLATOR

Thank you for your investigations. Please understand that we cannot answer at every thread

I think the devs noticed that problem.

btw I like to support lil' good apps, too.
    Elfen Lied - unangefochtene Spitze der Animes.
    Habt ihr was an der dt. Sprachdatei zu meckern?
    Schreibt mir eine PN!
    If you've got questions that do not concern to account or hardware incompabilty stuff, you can write me a PM. Otherwise use our forum!

GERMAN TRANSLATOR

Please wait for next version. It isn't a problem of Vista, also happens at XP. I just sent the devs a mail regarding this problem in case they missed this topic.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

New User

Thanks guys for responding. I just wanted to make sure someone got the message. I can understand not responding to all messages. Just wanted to make sure you guys were alive out there and I was posting in the right place. Thanks again!

Experienced User

Thanks to all. Please, verify the problem with the last Astroburn version.
    DAEMON Tools Pro Support Team
    DAEMON Tools online help systems: http://daemon-help.com
    http://daemonpro-help.com

GERMAN TRANSLATOR

Still occurs with latest version.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power